Someone explain this to me: Combination Phone and Humidor

S.O.S.L. is the Spirit of St. Louis collection that is apparently made by a brand called Polyconcept, although there's not much info on them. Replica vintage stuff. Most of what's available is being re-sold and not retailed, much of it in the UK. Here's some other items they produced

51JSJTEHFCL._AC_.jpg

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images1/1/1110/16/polyconcepts-spirit-st-louis-cordless_1_6ec40e71bd6b925ca2e958414ceaf6de.jpg

JVC-SPIRIT-OF-ST-LOUIS-COLLECTION-AVIATO

• Thanks 4
2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

S.O.S.L. is the Spirit of St. Louis collection that is apparently made by a brand called Polyconcept, although there's not much info on them. Replica vintage stuff. Most of what's available is being re-sold and not retailed, much of it in the UK. Here's some other items they produced

51JSJTEHFCL._AC_.jpg

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images1/1/1110/16/polyconcepts-spirit-st-louis-cordless_1_6ec40e71bd6b925ca2e958414ceaf6de.jpg

JVC-SPIRIT-OF-ST-LOUIS-COLLECTION-AVIATO

I have to say, that radio feels like it belongs in a home cigar lounge. 

somebody calls me that I am not excited to speak with?  well light a stick and suffer through it better.  I say genious.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

the Calculighter...

Is that a carabiner in there as well? I'm in.

I can't tell you how many times I've been on the side of a mountain, needing to do some math while needing to light my cigar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Sosl Cigar Break Combination Phone and Humidor  :thinking:

Cigar Phone .jpg

The 2021 version of this is a laptop dock with built in humidor.  The number of all hands meetings that it would have come in handy…