Desnudo /Nudie update

4 minutes ago, unclepauly25 said:

If I recall, these were available last time at up down cigar shop in Chicago? If so is there a date when they will be available there? Thanks ! 

i believe they were purchased by Up and Down for reselling, so availability there will be a while after sales here and the shipping period.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KavalanWhisky said:

Great excuse to revisit the 2019 stock and see how they are maturing...

They evolved beautifully.

1 minute ago, Monocle said:

They evolved beautifully.

8 hours ago, KavalanWhisky said:

Great excuse to revisit the 2019 stock and see how they are maturing...

13 hours ago, ElPuro said:

Love this news. The originals were great and have matured nicely. In for this, too. 

Lets see some reviews then

7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

The improvement has really surprised me.  Resting these cigars is just as important as for CC. Same benefits. 

would you kindly summarise your tasting notes / thoughts for us? 

my pleb tastebuds tell me they have become smoother. the "dirty/peaty" taste that i remember when fresh has gone away. would love to hear your thoughts on their evolution

I can only confirm what Rob wrote above. 
The N3 has gained a lot of flavour. I smoked my last box of PdC No.3 this summer. Since they were both in the desktop humidor, I „got it wrong „ from time to time and often smoked an N3 and was really surprised how close the two are to each other. Okay, the „original “ is over 20 years old, but as Rob wrote above the DNA is just close. 
It was fun and I am looking forward to fill my old box up with the new ones 👏🏼  

The N1 was great when the lunch break could be longer or I smoked in the garden Saturday lunchtime. Really pleasant and I am not big fan of NC. From the heart, I can recommend them. 

JM2C and IMHO

• Like 3

9 hours ago, El Presidente said:

What we are trying to improve again is adding a touch more sweetness to the blend. just a touch. 

I think this is inspired. 

I love the tannic power and body of these cigars, but a slight touch of extra sweetness could be the master stroke. 

Rob, the images of the lighter nudies, look lighter than the original release, is this representative of the majority of lighter wrapper?  I found touches of R&J in the original release,   are the new batch set to be a little more creamy/less rosado tang?

11 minutes ago, 99call said:

In a previous career I was a chef,   and memories of that, make me exciting about this venture.  I can attest to the fact there are few more enjoyable passions than putting something out there, that you would be doing as a hobby regardless............and it being passionately taken up by a loyal following, it just the cherry on the cake.

This is what entrepreneurialism at its best should be.  Not the dull cold hearted mining of the poor ...with a crap product,  but good people making good things, that are bought by other good people.    It feels like such an old fashioned idea.......and thats really bloody sad

Hit the nail on the head, working with your customers produces far better results and lasting partnerships. True for a lot, if not most business' in my opinion.

• Like 2