They just keep getting bigger.......

😪

General Cigar Co.’s stream of new large cigars is continuing with this week’s launch of the new Cohiba Blue 7 x 70.

The Cohiba Blue 7 x 70 is the sixth and largest cigar for the line. Like the rest of the line it uses Honduran habano tobaccos for both the wrapper and binder while the fillers come from the Dominican Republic, Honduras’ Jamastran Valley, and Ometepe, Nicaragua.

Cohiba-Blue-7-x-70-Box.jpeg

Cohiba-Blue-7-x-70.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

why are you posting when i am sitting around like the proverbial shag on a rock waiting for you to turn up to do the video? 

You were expecting exactly what?...

• Haha 2

You’re born into family, you choose your friends... 😀

• Like 1

Just now, El Presidente said:

I told you I was going to be 20 minutes late.  I am 5 minutes into that 20 minutes. 

Trim your nose hair, paint your nails.....will be there shortly. 

yes, but i assumed that meant that it was something important and not just fiddling about with posts that could easily have been done later. assumed an important business call or you'd run over your dog again or something like that.

i did not realise that when you said 'they just keep getting bigger' that you meant the lies and deceit. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

yes, but i assumed that meant that it was something important and not just fiddling about with posts that could easily have been done later. assumed an important business call or you'd run over your dog again or something like that.

You Bastard. 

.......my x wife ran over my dog.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, El Presidente said:

You Bastard. 

i'm sure that is the current version and i am happy to support it. 

although technically she wasn't your ex till she ran over the dog or do i have that wrong? lesson in that for Di. . 

i will go away now and await notification of zooming. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

You Bastard. 

Get to work, Rob. The videos are legend.

• Like 1

Just now, Fezztone said:

You guys should write country music.  All the lyrics are capture here nicely!

absolutely. 

i always remember many years ago driving about 800 miles west from brizzy to visit some very distant wineries. the radio played all kinds - country and western.

near to brizzy, it was my girlfriend cheated. then it was that she left me. a little further out and it was my girlfriend left me and took my dog. then, my sister cheated and left me. then my sister left and took my dog.

by the time i got there, it was my goat cheated and has left me. was a bit worried what might be next if i kept driving. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

absolutely. 

i always remember many years ago driving about 800 miles west from brizzy to visit some very distant wineries. the radio played all kinds - country and western.

near to brizzy, it was my girlfriend cheated. then it was that she left me. a little further out and it was my girlfriend left me and took my dog. then, my sister cheated and left me. then my sister left and took my dog.

by the time i got there, it was my goat cheated and has left me. was a bit worried what might be next if i kept driving. 

Pretty sure the goat or the ex went to prison in that one :) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

absolutely. 

Never trust the goat.. sheep are far more honest!

• Haha 1

Q: Why did God create woman?

A: Sheep can’t cook.

16 hours ago, El Presidente said:

it uses Honduran habano tobaccos for both the wrapper and binder while the fillers come from the Dominican Republic, Honduras’ Jamastran Valley, and Ometepe, Nicaragua.

They had to go to three different countries to source enough tobacco to make these. 

• Haha 2