Top 5 cigar bars in the US

On 10/21/2021 at 3:27 PM, Habana Mike said:

All subjective and I've been to 4 of the 5.

I guess they are not including private establishments like the Grand Havana Room in New York. The LA outlet is probably close to equal to one side or the other though haven't been there.

For character and panache I'd have to say Shelly's Back Room in DC is a contender. Check the names on the lockers there.

Casa de Montecristo in Boca Raton wasn't mentioned along with their other outlets. It's quite nice.

The Davidoff lounge in Tampa (owned by Jeff Borysiewicz, also proprietor of the Corona Cigar lounges ) is a top one in my books. Especially prior to a flight out of TPA.

Many more I could mention, just saying it's hard to go by one man's opinion. Especially if it was published on the Holt's own website.

If I had to defer to anyone, it would be you oh world traveler, cigar smoking bar hopper 🍹😂

I’ve only been to one on the list. Burn in Naples. They all knew Hammy- he hangs out there quit a bit.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:56 AM, ElJavi76 said:

This is @SigmundChurchill Elliot and my go-to cigar bar. We were there yesterday morning. Many a good smoke shared there. Especially since it's basically back to full operation since the start of ykw.

It's a great spot. I haven't been back that way since May, but I always try to stop in when I'm in the area. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:18 AM, Puros Y Vino said:

Cool list. The sheer size of some of these places are amazing.  Never been to any cigar bar in the US. Got close once. Made reservations at Club Macanduo in NYC but didn't make it as the wife was having too good a time at Saks 5th Avenue.  By the time we got out it was rush hour and we couldn't hail a cab to save our lives.  As a consolation I did get a steak dinner out of it. :D

If you get back to NYC, do check out Club Mac. One of my favorite spots for a mid-day weekend cigar with a friend or two.  Haven’t been since the pandemic, but I miss it.