Now we're talking......Best new cigar 2021

:rotfl:

2021 Best New Products Awards Winner: Other Tobacco Products/Cigars

White Owl Swirl: Chocolate & Vanilla is the first cigar in a planned series.

White%20Owl%20Swirl.png?itok=VlfkXsm0

White Owl Swirl — Chocolate & Vanilla, Swedish Match North America

The limited-edition offerings provided by White Owl continue to intrigue consumers and create demand within the c-store market. White Owl Swirl: Chocolate & Vanilla is the first cigar in a planned series. Swirl is a two-color cigarillo featuring an unmistakable and unforgettable wrapper, and a flavor that brings chocolate and vanilla together in a smooth combination. The series will introduce products that bring an exciting twist that grabs consumers' attention

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Don't know about anyone else but I'm excited to see what's next. 

Perhaps Neopolitan? Why not throw some strawberry in the mix and see if it works out.

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Runner up?

My God this is bizarre. This narrative is really grasping at straws here to draw a thin parallel. 
I would rather smoke the vanilla chocolate white owl than support this silly marketing.

Back in great-grandma and grandma’s day, the family matriarchs would gather on an early Sunday morning and start prepping and slow cooking the old family recipe for the “Sunday Sauce” or “Sunday Gravy.” It was a meticulous process that could not be rushed. Much like crafting a memorable cigar.”

On 10/21/2021 at 5:20 PM, RichG-LI-NY said:

Perhaps Neopolitan? Why not throw some strawberry in the mix and see if it works out.

Fingers crossed for “Trader Joe’s Pumkin Pie Spice” and maybe a nice strong ligero blend “Thanksgiving Indigestion”.

Oh wait, better yet, take a regular White Owl and rebrand as “Turkey Farts.”.