What shape do you like on your No'2s?

Firstly.......please no toilet jokes.........................  @Fuzz

I own a very old BBF and it's shape is very similar to these Por Larranaga 'Triangular No 1'.  i.e. a perfectly shaped belicoso tip, but with an almost perfect box pressed foot.    There is something about this shape that calls out to be as being idea,  I'd love to see a regional like this

It got me thinking....how do you like your No 2's

1 - Round with ribbon snags

2 - Soft dress box press foot

3 - Hard 'Triangular'  heavy box press foot

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 22.32.29.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

#1 for me, #2 is doable…#3 starts to become objectionable to me. In fact, I consider the Eye of the Shark to be outside of my acceptable geometric range 😂 …too extreme for me. I have smoked a few and just don’t like the way it feels in my hand or on the draw. Something less aggressive I could deal with if the cigar was good enough!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, El Presidente said:

There is just something so tactile perfect about a beautiful round cigar. 

+1  

I don't like the feel of the box press in the hand or in the mouth.  It's tolerable but just a bit off for me.

All the #2 piramides I have had are round, head to foot. Even the box of Sancho beli's I have. I like both styles, box press parejo cigars in dress boxes and round cigars in SLB and other wood boxes. That image in the OP is obviously from an old, old box and I don't see that hard box press in any #2 cigars currently.

2 hours ago, NYgarman said:

That image in the OP is obviously from an old, old box and I don't see that hard box press in any #2 cigars currently.

That was sort of the point of asking in a way.   When you look at really old boxes of belicosos they do actually look a great deal more sword-like.   I.e the origin of the word meaning 'war-like'.      I should have posed the original question better, but it was intended to see if people wanted Belicosos back, how they used to be. 

1 hour ago, 99call said:

That was sort of the point of asking in a way.   When you look at really old boxes of belicosos they do actually look a great deal more sword-like.   I.e the origin of the word meaning 'war-like'.      I should have posed the original question better, but it was intended to see if people wanted Belicosos back, how they used to be. 

I would just like to see some boxes of Sancho beli's for sale...anywhere. They are like hen's teeth. Glad I did a trade for a box of them. I will enjoy sparingly. 

• Like 2