I am officially a bogun...

4 hours ago, SirVantes said:

70 proof?  It that even whiskey?

By legal definition in the U.S, as long as it contains actual whisk(e)y and the label discloses that flavoring has been added/something else has been added, you can put whisk(e)y on the label. 
Only straight whisk(e)y has to legally be bottled at at least 80 proof.

I would personally think of this more as a liqueur.

• Thanks 1

I’ve got a couple of bottles, not my favorite.

I’ll bring you to you first NASCAR race tho.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:27 PM, Habana Mike said:

All subjective and I've been to 4 of the 5.

I guess they are not including private establishments like the Grand Havana Room in New York. The LA outlet is probably close to equal to one side or the other though haven't been there.

For character and panache I'd have to say Shelly's Back Room in DC is a contender. Check the names on the lockers there.

Casa de Montecristo in Boca Raton wasn't mentioned along with their other outlets. It's quite nice.

The Davidoff lounge in Tampa (owned by Jeff Borysiewicz, also proprietor of the Corona Cigar lounges ) is a top one in my books. Especially prior to a flight out of TPA.

Many more I could mention, just saying it's hard to go by one man's opinion. Especially if it was published on the Holt's own website.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, madandana said:

Sorry about that post from HM. Don’t know how that happened and don’t know how to edit.

Were you hoping to edit out your admission of having not just one bottle of this peanut flavored hand sanitizer?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, madandana said:

Sorry about that post from HM. Don’t know how that happened and don’t know how to edit.

No worries. That Nascar race has to be at Daytona International Speedway though......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, riderpride said:

Or an IROC Camaro!

No Aussie bogun would be caught dead in a Yank car. It'd be either a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon, possibly up on bricks in the front yard.

.... and before you hit reply, these Falcons were designed and built in Australia, so they're Australian!

Just now, Fuzz said:

No Aussie bogun would be caught dead in a Yank car. 

They are what we call Bevans.  They love to drive RAMS through puddles. 

Bevans are Bogans with money. 

Our version, the "Westie", only recently have come into money, now that the housing market is going gangbusters in the Greater Western suburbs. Places like Mount Druitt (where the inhabitants used to say they lived in "Michinbury North") were old housing commission flats or low cost houses. Now they are million dollar properties. Now all these Westies are trying to cash in. Until they realise that if they sell, they will need to buy a new house.... further out west, because there are no houses for less than what they sold for, closer to the CBD.

20 hours ago, Fuzz said:

No Aussie bogun would be caught dead in a Yank car. It'd be either a Holden Commodore or Ford Falcon, possibly up on bricks in the front yard.

.... and before you hit reply, these Falcons were designed and built in Australia, so they're Australian!

Good to know

So they're patriotic because they have nothing else going for them? 😆

Sorry, it's a new term for me