Specifics on these fakes

wildduk

Stamps.on first box are way way off. Has Nov 25 and they never have day of the month. Doesn't have factory. Has wrapper shade stamp which hasn't been used since probably the 80s. And a few other stamps that shouldn't be there.

Edit: same with second box

Thx all.  How about the cigar itself?  Not an expert but it doesn’t look like it has the “triple” cap that all Cubans have…..

land what about the box seal number mentioned above.   They are supposed to have 6 zeroes at the beginning???

Understood and I will quit asking.  I just spent a lot on these 2 boxes and want to be able to explain to my “friend” why these are fake and to attempt to get my money back….

He swears these are being shipped from “Cuba”.   Said something like pharmaceutical shipments is how his contact gets them out.

Maybe he is being scammed or maybe he is scamming me……

I do have another box ordered before I found this site…….

I will post pics when I receive

Not fishing for improvements, but obviously cannot prove.    Just upset I got scammed.  

However I did smoke most of them

and they were smokable.  

Also, other than the 2018 EL on the Cohiba, the first thing that caught my eye on the Cohiba band was the tails of the C in Cuba passing through the loops.

DB7796EC-6A91-463C-A914-E4437E17E1AA.png

@wildduk 

On 10/27/2021 at 9:45 PM, wildduk said:

Understood and I will quit asking.  I just spent a lot on these 2 boxes and want to be able to explain to my “friend” why these are fake and to attempt to get my money back….

He swears these are being shipped from “Cuba”.   Said something like pharmaceutical shipments is how his contact gets them out.

Maybe he is being scammed or maybe he is scamming me……

I do have another box ordered before I found this site…….

I will post pics when I receive

Not fishing for improvements, but obviously cannot prove.    Just upset I got scammed.  

However I did smoke most of them

and they were smokable.  

@wildduk you've been given some good advice here and found out some sources where you can do some research before committing to buying cuban cigars. I would also recommend that you try some regular production cigars instead of going towards limited editions and Cohibas. 

You mentioned that you smoked most of them already so clearly you were enjoying them. I would take it as an experience and try to find more reliable vendors for your next cuban experiences. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...