Identify my blind Petit Corona 2014 (RBRW)

Time for a late fall sunset cigar. Chose this cigar particularly for the fall flavors I typically get with this one. *hint hint.

Supple wrapper with reddish brown wrapper. This one is thick and well packed but has a great draw.

Starts up with rye bread backed by a slight pepper note. Definitely reduced by the age.

Moving on the rye continues. This is a dry smoke with very little sweetness or cream. Texture is thick and finish long.

Not much has changed for the last third. Consistent and enjoyable. Rye still present but the pepper has increased along with some espresso.

89 pts.

What am I???

Edit: Answer BPC

68CCE8C4-C24E-4D8F-A32F-DC3830CA22E6.jpeg

• Like 1

Have you gotten married yet? Don’t forget: The preacher gives you one last chance when he says “will you take as your lawfully wedded wife...”

Escape hatch.

35 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Have you gotten married yet? Don’t forget: The preacher gives you one last chance when he says “will you take as your lawfully wedded wife...”

Escape hatch.

Not yet my friend but we do have a venue and date for September of next year. And yes, that’s always a good backup! 

Life took us in many directions these past few months so the double Corona sampler will have to sleep through the winter sadly. Finding the perfect time for them is essential to me.