A great day to be alive.

Really great post. And uplifting because of your positivity in spite of the recent health problems. That Siglo VI came through the other side like you! Really couldn't have been a more fitting cigar to enjoy on you birthday weekend. Rooting for you and knocking on wood for your next scan and your celebratory Behike. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All my best, and I love that it all comes down to the people in your life and a great cigar!  Nice story and thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

• Thanks 1

Just turned 60 had a blood test, doc called a day later to go see him , that had me worried for a moment , just gave me a prescription for cholesterol pills , good news at 60 !

If I new I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself LOL . More road  behind the cart than ahead of the horse. Expiry date? Unknown . LOL.   All the best to all. 

• Thanks 1

Keeping fighting the good fight my friend. Life gives us challenges that make us reflect and appreciate what's most important to us. We should all enjoy and be positive during our short stay here on Earth.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

All the best from a fellow Angelenos. I was talking about this the other day, how we take so much for granted everyday. While driving in traffic daily I always try to run down the positives I have in life. When you realize what you have and not worry about what you don't have. I always end up with a smile. Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1