Identify my Mother Mary’s Magical Mystery Stick (MYMRW)

As @JohnS and I anxiously await the release of the un-seen Beatles film, I decided to kill a couple of birds with nothing more than an IPad. Here goes:

Mystery Stick:

A Petit Corona, with a mottled wrapper similar to the #1 Monte’s in recent past. Oily and attractive. The cold draw excites me with a light yet spicy flavor. Light and burn...

This stick started spicy and strong, but immediately fell to a bit of coffee, cocoa and paper flavors. It seems to want to burn hot. I am a slow smoker so that’s not a problem. A bit in, some light fruit adds to the mix, but really doesn’t effect the light body and flavor. 

Middle in, this stick begins to burn unevenly, while the flavors diminish into under-light/under-medium. Like a slightly pepper newspaper.

The last bit was more of the same; pepper flavored newspaper. I had to correct the burn in order to avoid the shovel. 

I have never had this cigar before, and with the help of God’s grace, I never will again...

Please get your thoughts in tonight. I have to turn my homework assignment in tomorrow! 😬

965F52A5-8FBE-4011-8CCD-BBB21181C6AE.jpeg

FAB4A6A7-7DD5-4F9E-92D1-F8AB7EC22C75.jpeg

C9A64E20-C161-4607-AF05-45ED0E75304A.jpeg

• Like 3

• Chas.Alpha changed the title to Mother Mary’s Magical Mystery Stick (MYMRW)

The dark wrapper doesn’t really fit the bill, but your experience sounds a lot like mine with the first RyJ PC I pulled out of a fresh box 4 years ago. They’ve gotten much better, BTW.

In hindsight, I should have called this “The Magical Misery Tour” stick! 😂

• Haha 4

• Chas.Alpha changed the title to Identify my Mother Mary’s Magical Mystery Stick (MYMRW)

By the way, I was somewhat joking about reviewing the Blind Contest stick. I had already picked my guess and let’s face it, 75% of the contestants picked #1 wrong... 😬

1 hour ago, MoeFOH said:

@Chas.Alpha can we have a reveal please? :cigar:

El Presidente will reveal at his leisure. He works in strange and wondrous ways...

• Haha 4