cigar odour eliminator?

Particularly for those that enjoy a cigar in their car or while stuck at home throughout the winter snow storms.  This may be a partial solution. 

Looking for a FOH'er to review it's effectiveness..........preferably with cigars ;)

I was able to speak with retailers at this year’s MJBizCon, and found two different products perfect to cover the smell of cannabis smoke. The first literally kills the smoke smell, while leaving nothing behind at all, in an almost magic trick sort of way. It’s actually rather cool, just a few sprays from the bottle into a room of smoke, and the smoke just disappears, along with all scent. Nothing heavy left, nothing overly sweet and perfumey. Just clean-smelling air. The product NSNT (No Smell Not There) Air & Fabric Odor Neutralizer and Eliminator, neutralizes and eliminates all cannabis smoke odor, and it does it really fast.

NSNT

It can be used on any water-safe products like clothing, carpets, furniture, bedding, curtains etc. The spray produced is non-toxic, organic, and made in a cruelty-free way. This means not only will you get the smoke out of the air, but you won’t breathe in any bad, and unnecessary, chemicals instead.

The company produces a product with no fragrance, alcohol, phthalates, phosphates, or parabens. The company is geared toward sustainable production methods using 100% recycled plastic, and biodegradable shipping paraphernalia.

NSNT breaks it down like this: “the simple chemistry is to have one molecule in our formula attach itself to one molecule of a cannabis related smell and together they quickly become totally neutralized, returning your environment to a completely smell-free environment!”

Of course, the company goes on to stipulate: “Finding a formula to make it work was quite difficult. While there are products on the market that seem to use this theory, they fall short because they still utilize fragrances and alcohol. Adding to the challenge to find a workable product with no fragrance at all is to make a green product which is biodegradable, eco-friendly, sustainable and safe for humans and pets.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the simple chemistry is to have one molecule in our formula attach itself to one molecule of a cannabis related smell and together they quickly become totally neutralized 

Not that I even believe this, but I think this is specifically formulated for the devils' lettuce.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

the simple chemistry is to have one molecule in our formula attach itself to one molecule of a cannabis related smell and together they quickly become totally neutralized 

Not that I even believe this, but I think this is specifically formulated for the devils' lettuce.

We need a forum chemist to jump in!

• Like 2

Not to be a party pooper, but this reminds me of being a teenager and smoking cigarettes and various 'medicinal' herbs in my bedroom - no matter what methods, or how clever you think you're being, a non smoker will always tell someone's been smoking something. 

But still, I'll await the results with incredulous interest...:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BigGuns said:

We’re way overthinking this. All you need to do is blow your smoke through a toilet paper roll stuffed with fabric softener. The RA will never know. 

This post made my day. 

• Like 1

+1 on the Ozium. Use it in rental cars all the time. Never busted when using.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Çnote said:

Ozium 100% works. I smoke cigars in the car regularly and get comments that my car smells like fresh lemons.

Yeah, but all your delivery customers complain your lemons smell like cigars...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 5:39 PM, Çnote said:

Ozium 100% works. I smoke cigars in the car regularly and get comments that my car smells like fresh lemons.

So how often do you spray it while smoking? After every puff?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Meesterjojo said:

Just use an ozone machine. Done.

OK, I'm intrigued! But please educate me. Are you talking about something like this? And do you use one?

https://www.amazon.com/Enerzen-Commercial-Industrial-Deodorizer-Sterilizer/dp/B00JAP7388

Be very careful with ozone machines. They can cause serious harm to your health. Ozone can damage your lungs and affect your sense of smell. So you may think the room has been freshened, but it may just be your can't smell it.

Ozone is good high in the atmosphere, not so good down where we all live.

9 hours ago, patrickamory said:

OK, I'm intrigued! But please educate me. Are you talking about something like this? And do you use one?

https://www.amazon.com/Enerzen-Commercial-Industrial-Deodorizer-Sterilizer/dp/B00JAP7388

Verily. Look for one with extra ozone plates or whatever they're called, or ones that can be replaced easily. That one in the link looks just like mine. If it has a delay it's even better because you can get out of space before it starts.

Just try not to be in the room while it's running. Be sure to seal up the room while it's running. I set mine for 90 minutes and run out. It kills the odors, even in an ashtray full of old cigar ends.

There's really nothing better. It's what hotels use when smoking guests leave. Ozone machine, then scent to your liking. I ozone my smoking room regularly then a few times a year I'll wipe down the walls just to be extra. I recently threw it in my little spider and it did great even with the leather seats.

• Like 1