WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! FOH Bonkers Thanksgiving Bonanza Photo Comp!!

2 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Wednesday, my drywall foreman asked if he could bring in an extra crew and work on Thanksgiving day. Since they’re behind schedule I was forced to say yes. I put the turkey in the oven and drove down to open the gate, figuring that I could get them going and come home for some food and football. WRONG! I spent half the day answering the same questions they asked me the day before, got home in time to find the turkey virtually dehydrated and the sides not started.

Crabby and angry wife, nothing to put on the table and two of the football games already over. I ended up grabbing a can of Michelob Ultra and sitting in the garage, too tired and frustrated to even burn the HUSW that I had put aside for the occasion. Three more cans of “beer” and off to the couch. Friday and Saturday were just two more work days for me... 😔

p.s. I went 0-3 in the FoH pool.

A464BB19-E5AE-465B-A62C-CB550313A3B3.jpeg

12BF3785-5BDA-4546-A60F-E4377796DD0C.jpeg

27B43FE7-E320-48F9-930A-578247C760B4.jpeg

I’m in the same storm. Sick and tired of “foremen” that can’t run their own crews. AND having to repeat everything. DAILY. He wanted to bring extra guys because some other super told that crew hell no. Your not screwing up my holiday because you don’t celebrate it. You’re a better man than me. 

Im all about budgets and deadlines, but I’m getting tired of being played by people that don’t care. About anything but that check. I kicked ‘‘em all off. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

I’m in the same storm. Sick and tired of “foremen” that can’t run their own crews. AND having to repeat everything. DAILY. He wanted to bring extra guys because some other super told that crew hell no. Your not screwing up my holiday because you don’t celebrate it. You’re a better man than me. 

Im all about budgets and deadlines, but I’m getting tired of being played by people that don’t care. About anything but that check. I kicked ‘‘em all off. 

Sounds like you and @Chas.Alpha could save some dough by getting rid of foremen that can’t manage a crew and a job

• Like 1

Fantastic gallery of Thanksgiving pics, well done to all! :clap:

The random draw sampler goes to @Nevrknow !!

and the Merch bundle goes to @Chibearsv !!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM me your details (name, address, phone and email), and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. @Chibearsv I will need your colour preference for the cap and your choice/colour/size for the hoodie or shirt. Thanks!

Thanks to all who participated, hope it was a great Thanksgiving for everyone! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! FOH Bonkers Thanksgiving Bonanza Photo Comp!!