2018-2021 Siglo III Box Codes

Over the last 4 years, what have been your standout Siglo III box codes?  I'm wondering about the codes I've listed, but please include others too!

• BUP AGO 18
  • EBO OCT 20
  • EOL SEP 20
  • LGB SEP 20
  • RAT OCT 20
  • UPO AGO 20
  • UPO DIC 19

Following…I recognize those codes 😇

Given the overall general favor I've seen folks here have for the RAT code….if it were me, and assuming you’re asking due to a blind buy, I’d go with RAT personally. Not scientific per se, more so just law of larger numbers/opinions previously shared about RAT, albeit not Cohiba specific reviews but we gotta use whatever info we can get to ‘hedge our bets’ right? ;) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SingleBarrel said:

Hmm, I have a EOL SEP 20 full box, waiting for it to fully rest and then dig into it!!

I've got an EOL box too - FEB 21.  Beautiful dark, oily wrappers.  I've only had one but it was tasty.  I think the strong chocolate flavor from the wrapper sort of wrestled with the seductive Cohiba milk/flower/honey.  Having said that, each flavor seemed to be high quality, even if they weren't all singing in unison yet.

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2021 at 2:30 PM, oneizzzz said:

Over the last 4 years, what have been your standout Siglo III box codes?  I'm wondering about the codes I've listed, but please include others too!

• BUP AGO 18
  • EBO OCT 20
  • EOL SEP 20
  • LGB SEP 20
  • RAT OCT 20
  • UPO AGO 20
  • UPO DIC 19

I've also got a RAT OCT 20 cab. Haven't sampled mine to get a base line however. You ever dig into yours? 

I don't have all those - was asking for a potential blind buy.  I snagged a UPO DIC 19 cab so I'll post here when I sample one.  Other than that the only Sig III I've had is from my EOL 21 box.  That one was good but young and a tad unbalanced.  You try your RAT OCT 20 cab yet @gormag38?

I have a BLT SEP 20 box of the III. They looked great when they came in but have been placed out of arms reach to rest for a bit. 
Oddly recently got a Hoyo DC CAB with BLT Mar 21. Only two boxes I have in my collection w BLT code but I’m guessing either they have some good rollers somewhere out in the country or I’ll be in for a rocky road when I start burning em. 
I’ll find out in a few years. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 3:25 AM, oneizzzz said:

I don't have all those - was asking for a potential blind buy.  I snagged a UPO DIC 19 cab so I'll post here when I sample one.  Other than that the only Sig III I've had is from my EOL 21 box.  That one was good but young and a tad unbalanced.  You try your RAT OCT 20 cab yet @gormag38?

I have not had a chance to sample one yet. I just picked mine up a week or so ago, so I'll probably give it 60 days to acclimate and then smoke 'the ugly step child' out of the bunch to get a base line and then go from there. I'll report back once I get into it. 

On the EOL note: I've got a box of lusi that is a EOL 20 code. After only a little more than a year these sticks were great already....maybe a sign of good things to come from that factory. 

22 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

I have a BLT SEP 20 box of the III. They looked great when they came in but have been placed out of arms reach to rest for a bit. 
Oddly recently got a Hoyo DC CAB with BLT Mar 21. Only two boxes I have in my collection w BLT code but I’m guessing either they have some good rollers somewhere out in the country or I’ll be in for a rocky road when I start burning em. 
I’ll find out in a few years. 

Hopefully a good sign if they have some DC's coming out of there. Other than your two I don't think I've seen any of the BLT codes floating around. But quite obviously they have some trusted rollers in that factory. Hope they're fire for you in the years to come. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Just a minor update on this thread:

I have had a few Siglo III from that UPO DIC 19 box I snagged.  They have generally been very good.  Light and sweet, floral Cohiba taste.  One was a bit of a dud, but the other two or three were delightful.  Very happy I chose that code!

Bueller gif.gif

• Like 2