Your best cigar experience of November 2021?

I had some excellent cigars this last 30 days but I can't split a 21 SLR Regio and 21 CORO. Both magnificent. 

The new Nudies N1 and N3 Colorado Maduro made top 10. 

Your best cigar experience of November 21/last 30 days?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nKostyan said:

H.Upmann Royal Robusto BRE ABR 19
No matter how many times I tried this cigar, it was always indistinct and characterless. But recently I took the second one from this box and got a complex woody-spicy taste. I enjoyed smoking. I hope the remaining 8 pieces will be at the proper level.

Been meaning to get a box of these to try. Only heard great things.

• Like 1

I started to smoke a box of Siglo IVs, MUL NOV 14, this year. Each one has been a joy. 

Runner ups are Punch Punch RAE DIC 14, MC#1 BUM ABR 15, and the HURR UPE NOV 12.

I keep track of what is smoking well and tend to burn through a few boxes at a time and slowly start on a newer box when one only has a few left. If something is OMG special I'll put the last 3 or 4 in tubes for the long haul.

• Like 3

Partagas D4 from 2019. Forget the code. I'm smoking it now and it's one of the last 3 of the best box ever. Ever. God damn this is fantastic.

This box of 10 gave me pause and I ordered everything I could get my hands on this time last year. The newer boxes have not come close to this experience. 

So oily, so dark. Mmmm smells like a perfect blend of leather and cedar. Like when I was a kid walking into my first humidor. 

• Like 2