just a quick clip for the build-up this week.


Recommended Posts

F' the cowgirls! Been a Skins fan since 1966 when my Dad took me to a game and saw Sonny throw to Walter "The Flea" Roberts. I now live in a northeast suburb of dallas (no state income taxes...Heh...Heh) and still hate 'em.

I do remember being at RFK in the end zone seats and the fans had them going up and down. Ahhh...the days of Jack Kent Cooke! Not this POS owner that owns the team now.

I understand from a few Skins sites that most fans are being priced out for tickets. $500 for standing room 400 level seats. I guess only rich cowgirl fans will be in attendance, So sad. Thanks Dan Shyster! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, alloy said:

F' the cowgirls! Been a Skins fan since 1966 when my Dad took me to a game and saw Sonny throw to Walter "The Flea" Roberts. I now live in a northeast suburb of dallas (no state income taxes...Heh...Heh) and still hate 'em.

I do remember being at RFK in the end zone seats and the fans had them going up and down. Ahhh...the days of Jack Kent Cooke! Not this POS owner that owns the team now.

I understand from a few Skins sites that most fans are being priced out for tickets. $500 for standing room 400 level seats. I guess only rich cowgirl fans will be in attendance, So sad. Thanks Dan Shyster! 

i got to the old RFK - only game the cowgirls won that entire season. coldest day in history. but a great experience. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been a Cowboys fan since 74 when Staubach / Pearson/ Randy White/ Too Tall / and Coach Landry roamed the side lines..  I had a job in Colorado Springs in 94 with MCI when they moved they're Data processing out from Pentagon City in Washington... 

I was in for it and didn't know it.. my boss was a skins fan and I was surrounded by filthadelphia and NY fans... Lucky for me we were pretty good at that time.. but I've always been able to give as well as I got ....   I actually got along with the Skins fans in our mutual hate for filthadelphia (the only fanbase to throw ice balls at Santa and have an on site jail in the stadium.... talk about a criminal element..) 

That being said we almost let this one go this week .. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpecialK said:

Been a Cowboys fan since 74 when Staubach / Pearson/ Randy White/ Too Tall / and Coach Landry roamed the side lines..  I had a job in Colorado Springs in 94 with MCI when they moved they're Data processing out from Pentagon City in Washington... 

I was in for it and didn't know it.. my boss was a skins fan and I was surrounded by filthadelphia and NY fans... Lucky for me we were pretty good at that time.. but I've always been able to give as well as I got ....   I actually got along with the Skins fans in our mutual hate for filthadelphia (the only fanbase to throw ice balls at Santa and have an on site jail in the stadium.... talk about a criminal element..) 

That being said we almost let this one go this week .. :) 

bizarre game. i honestly don't think i have ever seen washington play worse than in that first half. dallas were good (parsons really is a superstar) but should have been better. they could have had 5 picks by half time. we were better the 2nd half but still chaotic. if heinicke wants to play himself out of a team, that is the way to do it. the concern for dallas must be that as truly awful as we were, they only won by 7 and nearly coughed it all up. if we were not so keystone kops, we could have snatched it. 

can't see us getting close to dallas in dallas so we need to beat the iggles twice and the giants to have a chance. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

bizarre game. i honestly don't think i have ever seen washington play worse than in that first half. dallas were good (parsons really is a superstar) but should have been better. they could have had 5 picks by half time. we were better the 2nd half but still chaotic. if heinicke wants to play himself out of a team, that is the way to do it. the concern for dallas must be that as truly awful as we were, they only won by 7 and nearly coughed it all up. if we were not so keystone kops, we could have snatched it. 

can't see us getting close to dallas in dallas so we need to beat the iggles twice and the giants to have a chance. 

We are going to blow it in the end... I don't know what it is... but I expect to be let down ( I don't know how a team with an embarrassment of riches can blow it so many times).... My pick for the NFC is Tampa Bay again..

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

We are going to blow it in the end... I don't know what it is... but I expect to be let down ( I don't know how a team with an embarrassment of riches can blow it so many times).... My pick for the NFC is Tampa Bay again..

 

 

we can only hope! tampa or the pack. happy with either. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.