Blue dots on Cohibas

Edicion

For me, gluing bands at the photo looks unnatural. Looks like fake. Of course, this happens when the factory has run out of bands of the right size. I've never seen four dots in a row before.... There is no difficulty in fake UV-dots and inscriptions. I have repeatedly seen such fakes.
As for the dots, they first appeared at Cohiba Talisman EL 2017. At the end of 2019, they began to meet on regular vitolas. But these were double dots...
I couldn't find these posts on the forum, but they were.
P.S. Found it https://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/topic/143004-behike-uv-bands/?do=findComment&comment=1010263

Somebody, somebody who knows how to buy real cigars in Cuba, gave me this cigar, from a box, in Havana last month. No blue dots but this shows up under UV, not at all visible under natural, visible light.  What do people here think? Are these numbers being faked yet?

C12E258F-2F40-44D1-8CC7-3B1EA24990F0.jpeg.b8369359b92ac8f0816b3a236bb4d740.jpeg

Somebody, somebody who knows how to buy real cigars in Cuba, gave me this cigar, from a box, in Havana last month. No blue dots but this shows up under UV, not at all visible under natural, visible light.  What do people here think? Are these numbers being faked yet?
C12E258F-2F40-44D1-8CC7-3B1EA24990F0.jpeg.b8369359b92ac8f0816b3a236bb4d740.jpeg

The numbers can faked, I've seen a band with numbers, but the profile of the native and the holograms are terrible. Blue dots are often hidden under gluing

8 minutes ago, nKostyan said:

The numbers can faked, I've seen a band with numbers, but the profile of the native and the holograms are terrible. Blue dots are often hidden under gluing

Here’s a natural light picture of the same band. If it’s fake, it’s worrying.

B136A03C-6F1E-451E-851A-8E7280070DCB.jpeg.262e7b8e26f5467db3e708c3091fda27.jpeg

14 hours ago, nKostyan said:

For me, gluing bands at the photo looks unnatural. Looks like fake. Of course, this happens when the factory has run out of bands of the right size. I've never seen four dots in a row before.... There is no difficulty in fake UV-dots and inscriptions. I have repeatedly seen such fakes.
As for the dots, they first appeared at Cohiba Talisman EL 2017. At the end of 2019, they began to meet on regular vitolas. But these were double dots...
I couldn't find these posts on the forum, but they were.
P.S. Found it https://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/topic/143004-behike-uv-bands/?do=findComment&comment=1010263

Thank you @nKostyan. So I take it there is no truth (at least at the moment) in that the blue dots will or should appear on Cohibas to be real? 

It's always possible to put real bands on a fake cigar, so these tests can prove that a cigar is fake but can't prove that it is real. As the article on CCW says, pretty much every test for fake cigars only helps to determine if a cigar is fake, there's really no sure way to know it is real:

https://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/cigar/fakes

To quote:

"

Again....to be totally clear:

If a cigar passes a test, that does not prove it is genuine. Ultimately, nothing can ever prove a cigar is genuine.

If a cigar fails a definitive test, that is normally sufficient to prove it is a fake.

If a cigar fails a indicative test, that does not prove it is a fake, but enough "fails" should raise a reasonable doubt as to the authenticity of the cigars."

Thank you [mention=31765]nKostyan[/mention]. So I take it there is no truth (at least at the moment) in that the blue dots will or should appear on Cohibas to be real? 

Personally, I feel about it like this:
- there are no dots - the reason to be alert and pick up a microscope;
- there are dots - this does not mean that the band is original.