FOH top 26 of 2021 Cigars 26-1

1 hour ago, Bijan said:

You nailed it!

Lol, in fairness I think probably 1/2 the folks here might’ve been able to call this one once it was down to the final 2. I may not have the palate to pinpoint cigars in a blind tasting (congrats to you again btw ;), but I can follow along at home with whats firing on all cylinders per Prez & company’s posts.   

I blind guessed in another thread the PSD4 would be #1, but missed that by a few notches. Now where’s my darn $$ Vouchers Rob!?! ;) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Regio getting some good love. Well deserved from my vantage point. 

Agreed - just wish I could find a box these days. Even the places I got singles from seem to have dried up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CptGoodTimes said:

@El Presidente thx for the list.  How big is the gap between 20 & 21 CoRo?  A skeeter’s pecker? Totally agree on the P2s too. 

2020 would have to be included.  Really we are only 6 months into 2021.  Haven't seen a lot of November/2021 boxes!  Cigars seen in 2021 would most likely be June/2020 thru June/2021 box dates.

4 hours ago, CptGoodTimes said:

@El Presidente thx for the list.  How big is the gap between 20 & 21 CoRo?  A skeeter’s pecker? Totally agree on the P2s too. 

Not much but as a "from the hip" response, they only got better. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Monterey said:

2020 would have to be included.  Really we are only 6 months into 2021.  Haven't seen a lot of November/2021 boxes!  Cigars seen in 2021 would most likely be June/2020 thru June/2021 box dates.

True. the latest boxes I have seen are AGO 21. 

2 minutes ago, Notsocleaver said:

Any real dogs or disappointments this year?

I reckon HSA put out somewhere between 25-40% of normal annual hand rolled volume. Tabacuba wasn't  rushed. Plenty of quality tobacco available, plenty of time. 

Real dogs? No. 

Some average batches of PLPC, R&J SC/WC, Dip 2/ HDM Elegantes/ Epi 1 (plenty of great ones as well)/HDM PR/Boli Libs

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I reckon HSA put out somewhere between 25-40% of normal annual hand rolled volume. Tabacuba wasn't  rushed. Plenty of quality tobacco available, plenty of time. 

Real dogs? No. 

Some average batches of PLPC, R&J SC/WC, Dip 2/ HDM Elegantes/ Epi 1 (plenty of great ones as well)/HDM PR/Boli Libs

I was pretty disappointed with the R&J SC and Diplo 2's (July 2020 box dt on the Diplos) I got. Letting them sit a while longer to see if that improves things.

Such a great list!  Really happy to see ERDM and SLR get such excellent ratings.  Im currently sitting on a Feb '21 box of ERDM CS & a September '20 box of SLR Regios that I've yet to sample from, but both of these boxes are works of art to behold...Flawless & Oily wrappers, wonderful aroma, cigars feel like they're packed perfectly with no tight spots or underfilled sticks.  Personally, I would have picked Siglo IV over II though...The IV's have been otherworldly levels of great.  

Also, Has anyone sampled any '21 CoRo from the box code BLT?  The cigars look gorgeous, and the cold aroma reminds me of Strawberry fruit roll-ups candy (fruit "leather" candy popular in the US for those unfamiliar).  If anyone has tried CoRo from that BLT code, I'd truly appreciate feedback on your experience.

• Like 4

On 12/22/2021 at 5:04 PM, El Presidente said:

our logistics team.

The New 1/72nd Arma Hobby Hurricane Mk.I x 2,......1st One FINISHED! - Work  in Progress - Aircraft - Britmodeller.com

Just got an order from them... and I have to tell you..I wish everyone packed as well as they do.. I've never had such care and pride taken in something sent to me... They deserve a 

raise :) Kudos !!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Happy to say I have around 130 cigars that comprise most of what's on this list! I'm missing  7 out of the 26. Not bad for a newbie to collecting.

• Like 2