Email of the week (II) : Collussion

Any bet he has refused his vaccinations? Perhaps Rabies should have been added?

• Haha 4

The man brings up a good point: Rob, what are you doing about the global supply chain issues? What is your plan to address human induced climate issues? How long are you going to allow the poisoning of our atmosphere???

😳

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I love waking up to a positive email :ok:

"I think t is becoming well known that you and other international retailers have come together and colluded to restrict supply and drive up pricing to the outrageous level cigars are today. You should be ashamed of yourself in taking advantage of a false epidemic to swindle hard working folk. The time is coming  when the light is going be shone on you and the other retailer cockroaches"

Now that is a cracker email :clap:

I’m begging you. Please tell me that he’s not from the U.S.  😔

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I love waking up to a positive email :ok:

"I think t is becoming well known that you and other international retailers have come together and colluded to restrict supply and drive up pricing to the outrageous level cigars are today. You should be ashamed of yourself in taking advantage of a false epidemic to swindle hard working folk. The time is coming  when the light is going be shone on you and the other retailer cockroaches"

Now that is a cracker email :clap:

Remember. I told you I was gonna start prank emailing you. Have I started yet? Or has this just got me rethinking that I should? We may never know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe just send a link back to xxxxx and let him see the prices there and say enjoy your new home. 

No way! "Mushroom and fish places are not disclosed!" ©
«Cigar places» not found personally by painstaking work cannot be fully appreciated
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

interesting. 

I read just that on reddit. 

it's your fault, mostly bond roberts fault, and your BR caused some other site (COH?) to increase their prices because they could just sell through your bond roberts. 

Oh, and you play favourites and have people who will pay you more than you ask for on hard to find cigars. 

and can't forget, your quality ratings allow you to increases prices arbitrarily... then when they receive the cigar boxes they don't like the ones on your PSP pictures. 

(reddit is the trashiest place on the internet)

How dare they attack the moderator 72% discount and first dibs policy!!! Outrage!!!