Diplomaticos No. 4 OPM FEB 09 (XNYRW3)*

Great review. A couple of months ago I got a box on the daily auctions. My first trip to Havana  in 2011 I was able to have some and immediately loved them. Since then the few I’ve had were generously gifted to me by friends. When Rob put one of his boxes up, I knew I would not be denied. I’ll probably wait until spring to crack that box but your review makes it harder to wait. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, LLC said:

Great review. A couple of months ago I got a box on the daily auctions. My first trip to Havana  in 2011 I was able to have some and immediately loved them. Since then the few I’ve had were generously gifted to me by friends. When Rob put one of his boxes up, I knew I would not be denied. I’ll probably wait until spring to crack that box but your review makes it harder to wait. 

No rush at least for this box - they keep getting better with time. I've had others which had massive dropoffs like the Boli Corinas Extra that were intense when young, but fizzled to muted licorice after 10 years or so. Not saying all BCEs decline like that, but I was so pissed at myself that i didn't crush that box at around the 5 year mark. 

Enjoy that box!

• Thanks 1