NC price increases

Nice little article on HW re Pete Johnson increases (some lines). Chart at the bottom showcasing which companies are increasing prices in 2022. 

https://halfwheel.com/pete-johnson-details-price-increases-for-tatuaje/403185/

There are some real production pressures particularly in Nicaragua. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cigar Surgeon said:

Give it time. There won't be many NC companies that will pass on a price increase in the next 30 days. 

Agree with you on that.

• Like 2

Tatuaje cigars have never been inexpensive. But they have always been quality. If the black label prices are staying stable, that’s good for me. The petit lanceros in the black label blend is are fantastic cigars if you can age them 
Agreed. Had one with 7yrs on it a couple weeks ago. Fantastic.

I've been amazed at how little prices have increased over the past 5 years.  Sales were even more generous this season which made the cigars cheaper then in years past.  I always thought that if they limit the increases, it would really increase their market share against Cubans.  Course with Cuba's reduction in output, that is happening anyways. 

Will still be able to get outstanding Tatuaje Cigars at $10 or less.NC’s are doing very well and many interesting and quality releases these days.Love the Cuban tobacco but quality control coupled with price increases have curbed my enthusiasm.🎅

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...