Nudies/Desnudo Released

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20-30?  Thereabouts.  It is a moving beast.  With the 2019 versions, We started by smoking a Partagas Connie 1 & 3. that was our target.  2021 Nudies are largely based on  Montecris

I respectfully disagree. It is not an EU country. That clarifies the tax issue for European members.  It is a well known center from where cigars are shipped. These are not Cuban cigars and

Just got mine yesterday.

Excited to try the Colorado Maduro Lanceros!  Feel like I'm in on something spectacular that the rest of the world only wishes they could get their hands on.  Thanks for doing this Pres- just goes to show how this is the greatest Cigar board on the planet.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Like 3

I've gone Wonder & McCartney.   Cant wait to see if the Lanceros have got the same poise/class as the previous release.    Will be interesting to see if that unusual 'buttermint' note was 2019 wrapper specific, or if carries over into these new cigars

• Like 1

Just now, 99call said:

I've gone Wonder & McCartney.   Cant wait to see if the Lanceros have got the same poise/class as the previous release.    Will be interesting to see if that unusual 'buttermint' note was 2019 wrapper specific, or if carries over into these new cigars

look forward to your input Stefan. 

You will find these have a sweeter profile both in the CM and the CR. The CR in the Lancero and the Carlota has that "shortbread/butter" note. More cocoa in the CM. 

The Carlota are maybe 20% fuller in body than the Lancero and that is exactly where I wanted them to be. You want them to be satisfying every bloody time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, therealrsr said:

Dilemma here.  For those who have tried more than one, what was your preference?  I was planning to try then buy, but the timing won't work.

Mixed pack of CR and CM  will work well for most generally. 

If you love Montecristo/RG/Maduro 1/2/3, Genios, R&J 4, BRC,  then you may prefer CM. 

If you love  Upmann, SLR, QD then you may prefer CR

If you love both then get both or the mixed pack. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Very good video @Elpresidente  I really miss spending time with Hamlet, but happy he is doing well. I do have some of the original Tabaquero boxes, but haven’t considered having one for years. Based on the comments from both of you, I will pull one out soon to revisit. 

7 minutes ago, LLC said:

Very good video @Elpresidente  I really miss spending time with Hamlet, but happy he is doing well. I do have some of the original Tabaquero boxes, but haven’t considered having one for years. Based on the comments from both of you, I will pull one out soon to revisit. 

I have been enjoying the Tabaquero corona and Robusto of late. 5 years has done them wonders.

The corona was ruthlessly strong at release. You have be careful when playing with Nic Ligero.

All part of the learning process. Worth a revisit! They are favour bombs now that the edges have gone

• Thanks 1