Nudies/Desnudo Released

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

20-30?  Thereabouts.  It is a moving beast.  With the 2019 versions, We started by smoking a Partagas Connie 1 & 3. that was our target.  2021 Nudies are largely based on  Montecris

I respectfully disagree. It is not an EU country. That clarifies the tax issue for European members.  It is a well known center from where cigars are shipped. These are not Cuban cigars and

Just got mine yesterday.

Rob, I recall that the 2019s were released very fresh and benefited from some extra initial downtime to breathe off some gremlins.  What do you think for this batch? Typical 60-90 days' rest to start? 

2 hours ago, throberto said:

Same here, would have liked a 40 pack with 10 of each though.

(Not a criticism , just expressing that I would love to try them all! emoji16.png)

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

Very difficult given the different sizing. We could do it with box packaging but that would increase the price  due to custom box which increases weight which increases freight etc. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, foursite12 said:

Rob, I recall that the 2019s were released very fresh and benefited from some extra initial downtime to breathe off some gremlins.  What do you think for this batch? Typical 60-90 days' rest to start? 

We know from experience that they will continue to improve with time down. However the 2021 edition in comparison to the 2019 already smokes as if it has had 12 months down. 

30 days down for N1 and mybe 90 for N3.  They won't need long but they will continue to improve. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, El Presidente said:

We know from experience that they will continue to improve with time down. However the 2021 edition in comparison to the 2019 already smokes as if it has had 12 months down. 

30 days down for N1 and mybe 90 for N3.  They won't need long but they will continue to improve. 

Was in the humi yesterday pulling out an '04 Esplendido (one left lol) and a Punch SS#1 and noticed I have a few of the N1 & N3 left from the first batch.  Looking forward to comparing.  

• Like 1

Thanks to @Elpresidente and Hamlet for making these happen again. I’d say it is tough task to match, let alone improve on, the ‘19s so I’m dead excited for these. I’m probably in the same boat as many other folks copping a 50/50 mix of each vitola. What are the chances there will be full bundles to purchase after the first shipping goes out? Fingers crossed we can try all four from the 50/50 mixes and then reload.

I wasn’t around for the initial release, so this will be my first go at these, definitely excited to try. Went with a bundle of each of the Lanceros and the 30 sampler for the Carlota. 

Does anyone recall if country of origin for the tobacco used was mentioned anywhere? 

2 hours ago, AirOne said:

Shipping from which european country (customs regulations 😕)? EU or not?

I think too it might be useful to know from which country they are shipping from.

23 European countries not in EU.