Tapatalk since recent update

Ites

Hey there,

Since the recent update I am unable to access the forum using tapatalk (android). It shows the following message; "network error, please try again later (get_config)"

And when searching the Web for that error it appears there might be an issue with the SSL certificate and I assume it happened during the forum update.

I have tried the usual stuff with rebooting phone, re-following the forum, double checking my login etc etc.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

I've not had that but do have 100 posts from sub forums that I don't use - buying/selling and others that I'm not even allowed to see the title of...
TT must have had a hastily cobbled together upgrade. It'll settle down in time...

Sent by spooky action at a distance

On 12/29/2021 at 7:18 PM, Ites said:

Hey there,

Since the recent update I am unable to access the forum using tapatalk (android). It shows the following message; "network error, please try again later (get_config)"

And when searching the Web for that error it appears there might be an issue with the SSL certificate and I assume it happened during the forum update.

I have tried the usual stuff with rebooting phone, re-following the forum, double checking my login etc etc.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Please PM me your mobile's IP and we can look into it. Use https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Thanks! :thumbsup: