email: is poor flavour a legitimate reason to return a box of cigars?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If so, I have a dozen boxes of EL's I'd like to return. 🤣 Seriously though, I think its the luck of the draw. Cuba makes some of the best cigars in the world and some of the worst. If your aren't

@Ken Gargett would finally be able to return his Monte Cs! To the OP, virtually all vendors have some kind of disclaimer in their returns sections covering this. I don't know of any vendor that w

I suspect if the cigars were bought in person from a well respected shop.  If the box was returned, the manager asked to smoke one and he says "this is a crappy cigar. awful"  If he did, I think or hope he'd swap the box for another one.  Cigars in sick phase don't rise to the level I am talking about. 

The fact is, that in person retail is a different animal when it comes to things like this. 

• Like 2

For as much as I believe in taking the best care of your customers, taste is just too subjective to be a valid reason for a return/refund. Obviously, as many mentioned, in person and with a smaller shop where things are not hectic, that would be a different story.

19 hours ago, PigFish said:

Damn straight!

Listen Bwana… I do have a complaint, now that you mention it. You need to find me a few boxes of the Colorado Ayala Lanceros, or I will be forced to mooch some form some generous forum members that actually appear to care about me!!! 

How dare you sell them out without notifying me!!! If I knew that was going to happen, I would have panned them for reasons of self-interest.

-R

Hell, Pig! I told you I’d send you a couple from the E&I pack. Some of us care about you... 😢

• Like 1