email: crystal balling on production and stock supply this year?

5 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

I recall when I joined this board (2018) I saw the odd "clearance" box of CoRo just under $400

They used to be $350usd/box offered here not too many years ago. And I thought that was a ridiculous price for a box of cigars. I was buying RASS for $189/box. RASS and other robustos hitting the $300 ceiling? SMH

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I receive this type of email "crystal balling on production and stock supply this year? weekly at the moment so I thought it best just to put my thoughts down and link to it here.  Feel free to c

this hobby has a high percentage of wealthier than average participants.  you see it on the "brag" threads (look at my car, my watch, my cigar case, my lighter, my coffee maker, etc) it'll k

That's really disheartening to hear, but not terribly unexpected to me.  I've been buying more than I need for quite some time now and it seems like it's not as stupid an idea as my wife makes it out

On 1/19/2022 at 6:25 PM, asudevil08 said:

Time to introduce your friends to your nicaraguans.  

10-4 on that! 😉

2 hours ago, Bijan said:

Out of curiosity what was the price? I see a lot of people pining for $350-$380 a box but that seems like 2018 prices to me. I remember them being $450-$500.

The last time they were on sale was April of 2021 (sooner than I thought) for 495.  MAR box codes as well.  Prior to that, it was 412 when they went on sale.

Seems like almost a joke now that CORO would ever go on sale.

350-380 would be 2018 prices.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Monterey said:

The last time they were on sale was April of 2021 (sooner than I thought) for 495.  MAR box codes as well.  Prior to that, it was 412 when they went on sale.

Seems like almost a joke now that CORO would ever go on sale.

350-380 would be 2018 prices.

Checking my records, I last bought a box of CoRo in October 2017 for $371 USD from our gracious hosts.

• Like 1