Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition! 12 week challenge* Bijan....don't actually count the weeks    This is the weekend we start  The Rules: 1. Regis

You all have got to be kidding, right? After investing thousands of dollars building my tool shed ,you want me to lose it for a chance at some stogies? No way, I'm fat and sassy with plenty of stogies

15 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

FAT BASTARD CSI team will match closing feet to opening feet looking.gif

Reminds me of an ad I saw. Right side of a lass showing weightloss wearing the same pants.

Problem is she also lost a full torso tattoo in the second pic. 😁

• Haha 4

I'll Play. 

Per the CDC BMI Calculator: https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adult_bmi/english_bmi_calculator/bmi_calculator.html

For the information you entered:

Height: 6 feet, 7 inches

Weight: 345.6 pounds

Your BMI is 38.9, indicating your weight is in the FAT BASTARD category for adults of your height.

For your height, a healthy weight range would be from 164 to 221 pounds. (Yeah right, when I was 19yrs old at 6'4 191lbs I could hide behind a flag pole.) 255lbs or less is my goal. 

IMG_6510.JPG

IMG_6512.JPG

• Like 2

8 hours ago, therealrsr said:

I just pitched half of my Egg McMuffin.  Don't take me wrong here because my feet are fugly, but this thread needs a "NSF People Eating" warning.🤣

Ditching half your Egg McMuff is a good thing! You're well on your way to shedding those pounds, do you know how sodium is in those things?

LOL

• Haha 4

All gyms are closed here (and will be for another 2-3 weeks at least) , so I don't have access to body composition scanner but I know what it would say: "sir your body is made of 30% pasta, 30% steak and 40% Coca-Cola". 

If I do the challenge, and that's a big if, I'll do a keto diet to lose weight quickly and get rid of some fat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fuzz said:

I really wish I had weigh myself before unloading a 40' container on my own! 😅

I'm sure unloading and palletising 24 tonnes of goods would have some affect on my weight. :lol:

Congrats on getting a container in :clap:

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Congrats on getting a container in :clap:

While I am happy I got a container, it was the product I really wanted. I need the lump charcoal more than the briquettes.

Though, I did get a good workout. I assume maintaining your heart rate above 130bpm for 4 hrs at a time is a good burn (with a break for lunch).

886531984_Health-BPM.jpg.0093f5aa7dc2c9be8b7904be3f9585a8.jpg

Walked about 13.5km or 18,500 steps.

• Like 1