Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition! 12 week challenge* Bijan....don't actually count the weeks    This is the weekend we start  The Rules: 1. Regis

You all have got to be kidding, right? After investing thousands of dollars building my tool shed ,you want me to lose it for a chance at some stogies? No way, I'm fat and sassy with plenty of stogies

3 minutes ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Weigh in was 279.2 lbs. Actually gained a pound in the last month. Likely due to massive work/home stress, lack of sleep and resultant stress eating.  

Hoping next month is better.

Going to do my weigh in tomorrow or Sunday morning but I'm likely in the same boat.

I was hoping for more, considering all the mountain biking I’ve been doing (and forcing myself to do), but I’ve got some good momentum going. I just have to remember that I’ve been slowly trading some of my fat for muscle in the last 4 weeks.

I’ve also been pretty good about eating healthier for the last 4 weeks, and I definitely feel the results of that in my energy, mental clarity, etc. I have to say that my digestive system has had to get used to all of the legumes I now consume...my wife, on the other hand, has not adjusted well to them at all.:lol3:

48F985A1-C690-422D-A4B5-E64BB9619CAC_1_201_a.jpeg.3442f81d3b946d3ee248b0b71a0e97f7.jpeg

26355247-60FE-4878-B2ED-37FC3A533F83_1_201_a.jpeg.4f17dd3ec5775cdffe33b86b7f85c541.jpeg

• Like 1

129.5 Kg for me this morning. Started lifting weights again which usually adds a couple pounds of water etc. progress is progress!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

@Edicion Intermittent with the 16 off, 8 on tends to help me. It doesn't have much lifestyle bleed either, so long as calories stay in a good place.

Cheers, Yes that's one option for sure. A friend swears by Ayurvedic fasting one-day-per week - I personally think the concept makes sense (for others it might be nonsense...) too. There's some fasting that allow some light food and drinks, others are stricter. 

https://www.maharishi.co.uk/blog/intermittent-fasting-the-ayurveda-way/

Haven’t changed at all…🙄

187.8lbs, 85.18kg.

Weather hasn’t been cooperating in our northern climes for outdoor exercise in the evening. 2 weeks back I was in Cheyenne, Wyoming were I woke up to -18°F(-27.8°C) and 15-20mph wind. Didn’t even want to leave the hotel to walk to the car to warm it up. 15 min warm up, 20 min drive to the customer and the car barely had normal heat! Lmao!

• Like 1

Up 2kg over the birthday/holiday break. 

That was accounted for and I am happy that the damage has been kept to that.  Debauchery comes with a price :D

Back into the zone today. 8 weeks to go, .750gm per week = 78Kg finish. 

• Like 1