Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition!

17 hours ago, Edicion said:

Thank you for hosting this competition Pres, it was a great challenge. Well done to everyone.  Now for my special treat after 3+ months of craving.

6gx293.jpg

• Haha 2

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the 2022 International Fat Bastard Competition! 12 week challenge* Bijan....don't actually count the weeks    This is the weekend we start  The Rules: 1. Regis

You all have got to be kidding, right? After investing thousands of dollars building my tool shed ,you want me to lose it for a chance at some stogies? No way, I'm fat and sassy with plenty of stogies

Congrats to all winners! I'm also began to lose some weight and gain some muscles about two months ago (had a severe weight spike in this year and my weight is now 95.6kg with 40.7% body fat, which is quite significant decrease from 99.8 kg with 44.8% body fat). Hope that I can lose more weight and become a buff dude in some day 😃.

I might join in the next International Fat Bastard Competition when it pops in once again 😄

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Congrats to all winners! I'm also began to lose some weight and gain some muscles about two months ago (had a severe weight spike in this year and my weight is now 95.6kg with 40.7% body fat, which is quite significant decrease from 99.8 kg with 44.8% body fat). Hope that I can lose more weight and become a buff dude in some day 😃.

I might join in the next International Fat Bastard Competition when it pops in once again 😄

3kg loss with 4% BF reduction is some efficient weight loss, keep at it man! It can be frustrating when pounds drop off without a direct correlation to body fat. I’m trying hard to stay on track now that the comp is over, but stress seems to be curbing my progress over the last 2 weeks 😢 That and a few long overdue beers… 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bearcore said:

3kg loss with 4% BF reduction is some efficient weight loss, keep at it man! It can be frustrating when pounds drop off without a direct correlation to body fat. I’m trying hard to stay on track now that the comp is over, but stress seems to be curbing my progress over the last 2 weeks 😢 That and a few long overdue beers… 

Thanks @Bearcore! I agree that weight loss can be challenging for some weeks, but it's slowly progressing once I endure frustration and boredom from the early stages of weight loss.

I measure my weight and body fat with Inbody at gym every 2 weeks and hopefully I'll have an additional body fat and weight loss soon 😃.

• Like 2