MLB 2022

MoeFOH

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two Aussie baseball tragics, @JohnS and I (the handsome chaps below), are starting this thread for all things MLB season 2022...  Spring Training, Trades, Regular Season, Post Season... jump on i

Hey @Chas.Alpha I’ll see you your Hall of Fame pitcher and manager and raise you a hall of famer of my own. I met Ricky Henderson in Cabo back in 2010 the year after he was inducted. Wife and I were w

Blue Jays fan. They’ve taken a good team and added some big pieces. Should be a good year but the AL East is always a grind. 

11 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Love it!!! I’m so ready for baseball to start!!! It’s a hard stretch to think my Giants will win 107 games again this year, but hoping for some more Farhan magic and 90+ wins! 

LA v SF is obviously going to be huge again this year... can't wait... a little extra weight to it all given last season's finale. :cigar:

• Like 4

Casual Mariners fan checking in. Hoping we can actually make the playoffs this year.

• Like 3

Phils loaded up on offense, but should continue their streak of awful to historically bad defense. 

Interested to see how the expanded playoffs impact the season. Even just one more slot in each league keeps more teams in it, should be pretty exciting. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Ford2112 said:

As a die hard Giants fan,I am rooting for the Giants! Lots of changes in baseball right now and roster wise,big moves this season. I am not a fan of the DL in the National League. Detracts from some of the strategy and kept it more  interesting in the playoffs IMO. Looking forward to opening day.

Oh and to any Los Angeles Dodger fans here,I need to apologize in advance, If I say the word "bums" "scrubs" and "trash" ,please know it is not personal. Actually it is

I think the Giants will do better than most with the DH! I don’t see us pinch hitting all that less with the DH and I’m not gonna miss guys who havnt hit a baseball since little league pretend they can do it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I think the Giants will do better than most with the DH! I don’t see us pinch hitting all that less with the DH and I’m not gonna miss guys who havnt hit a baseball since little league pretend they can do it. 

Our rotation is looking solid as all get out! Kap is looking like burnt steak,that dude needs to stay off the tanning bed!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LLC said:

Blue Jays fan. They’ve taken a good team and added some big pieces. Should be a good year but the AL East is always a grind. 

They’re really looking good again this year. Really like the move to get Chapman.  If him and Springer have full healthy seasons, it more than makes up for the loss of Semien I think. Rotation is looking pretty solid too. Nothing stellar, but very solid guys up and down.  Looking good so far in ST, so hopefully they have a strong showing this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Toughest division in baseball in my opinion. I might be slightly biased though. :D

Certainly the AL. The NL West is stacked . Should be a hoot!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ford2112 said:

Our rotation is looking solid as all get out! Kap is looking like burnt steak,that dude needs to stay off the tanning bed!!

Hey as long as he keeps looking that handsome so my wife doesn’t mind me throwing on the Giants game 😂😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

Hey @Chas.Alpha I’ll see you your Hall of Fame pitcher and manager and raise you a hall of famer of my own. I met Ricky Henderson in Cabo back in 2010 the year after he was inducted. Wife and I were waiting for a shuttle to take us ATV’ing. We’re like, who are we waiting for? Bus is pretty full. My back is to the door of the shuttle but I’m seated near the front. I hear steps and I turn around… I stood up and I look right at him and go RICKY HENDERSON? He replies… Yeeeeuh! 😂😂 He was there with his wife and daughters. Beautiful family.

I’m like holy &@$) honey… she replies, who’s Jimmy Henderson? I tried to explain to her that he scored more runs that Babe Ruth. Didn’t matter. I raced up and down the sand dunes for about 2 hours one on one with Jimmy Henderson, I mean… nm.

Sure, Javi. You got to hang out with him, but I got his Rookie Card!!!!! 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm still positively reeling from the notion that the Mets have Max Scherzer and Jacob de Grom pitching on the same team, let alone the other players we have acquired this off-season! Of course, I'm looking forward to the start of baseball soon and I look forward to the upcoming banter and discussions throughout the season!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JohnS said:

I'm still positively reeling from the notion that the Mets have Max Scherzer and Jacob de Grom pitching on the same team, let alone the other players we have acquired this off-season! Of course, I'm looking forward to the start of baseball soon and I look forward to the upcoming banter and discussions throughout the season!

Hopefully for Mets fans they can both stay healthy all season. Looking forward to baseball season after March Madness winds down!

• Like 1