Special Box

2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Congratulations!  Starting my 14th year of being alcohol free tomorrow.  Anyone that knows me on the forum knows my answer - Esplendidos!  Sir Winston also very good, Siglo V, Siglo VI all of them can handle the aging very well.  Behike is a great cigar but not worth 4-5 times an Esplendidos or SW.

Oh, wow. Congrats! That's huge 

I'll second the above recommendations as well. Will be hard to find, but definitely rewarding 

• Thanks 1

25 years is a long time so you want a cigar that'll hold up. Prices being what they are you could do worse than a box of Mag 46. Good luck with the recovery from your addiction, take it a day at a time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GoodStix said:

If you like, PM me and I'll send you an Esplendido to help kick-off your excellent choice... both in life and in cigar!  🙂

Very classy. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoodStix said:

If you like, PM me and I'll send you an Esplendido to help kick-off your excellent choice... both in life and in cigar!  🙂

What Scott said! 😀🥇

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, oneizzzz said:

Thanks everyone.  Your support means a lot to me!  Great suggestions.  I'm leaning toward the Esplendidos...

Still have 3 left from MKO 03 which I believe was El Laguito at the time. They age very well! Wish I still had my 03 Sig VI's that I bought from Czar. Paired very well with Jameson. 

• Like 2

Congratulations on your decision!

I think you can’t go wrong with Esplendidos, it is the special occasion cigar of choice for so many. I will throw another suggestion your way based on how you describe your tastes. The El Rey deal Mundo Tainos RE Formosa. I still see a box pop up every now and again and they are certainly special. There is a sweetness to them and you can get everything from baking spice, to floral notes, to cream and bread on those. I don’t know about the RE but the original versions had loooooooonnnng legs for aging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...