What needs a top up in your humidor?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hdm DC, punch DC, lusitania's, really any churchill or DC size. 

Lusitanias

Would love to see the Choix Supreme make a return.

I’m also doing quite well. I’d like a couple fresh boxes of BRC and P2s because of all the hype of how good the recent examples are. There’s a few discontinued boxes I’m keeping my eyes out for a resellers market. Other than that I don’t ‘need’ anything. All the buying I’m doing is just to deepen the my stock of go-to’s. 

• Like 1

898s are always my answer. Sir Winnies too.

If prices are about to bust, I should probably be thinking about cabs of Lusis, RASS, PLPC, Shorts, and some more boxes of PLMC and Punch Punch and just add another 3 years to my stock.

• Like 2

I go through HUHC quite quickly.  I was also dipping in to my LGC MdO4 boxes a lot during the pandemic.   Would like some RyJ Churchills, Ex No 4 and Partagas President's too.  Low on those 

• Like 2

At current prices I’ve slowed my smoking down from 1 a day to once a week. Even at 3 a week I’m at 9 years inventory. Bound to be a major global recession by then.

If any box interested me at current prices. SLR Regios 

• Like 1

RASS & Churchhills need to come home to daddy. But I’ve been so focused on grabbing every Cohiba box I could find over the last 2 months that who knows when I’ll be able to afford a few boxes of the cigars I actually want to smoke..

• Like 1

QDO Corona, Colonials, BRC’s, Principe’s….

• Like 1

Saw a few ERDM Choix Supreme in the wild (although with some...questionable pricing), but still no SLR Regios. Still hoping to top off with both at some point in the future. 

• Thanks 1

More Nudie Carlota. Find the size perfect for me. Stout or coffee or old fashioned or dark rum or all of the above. Lovely. Tax return coming soon so my fav JL#2 PSP and BBF clearance. Keep it simple coming into winter.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 2:50 PM, jakebarnes said:

Saw a few ERDM Choix Supreme in the wild (although with some...questionable pricing), but still no SLR Regios. Still hoping to top off with both at some point in the future. 

Some SLR Regios 2018 boxes released recently

• Like 2