Your best cigar experience of April 2022?

What was your outstanding cigar of April 2022?

That one cigar experience that just stood out above all others. 

That one cigar experience that if you closed your eyes.....you could almost taste. :cigar:

Your outstanding cigar of April/past 30 days. 

7 hours ago, Jonboy4074 said:

April was a busy month and didn't smoke a whole lot, but hands down this OGA SEP 11 LGC MdO no2. Just absolutely stunning.

For me that same cigar was a close second when trying to pick one. Really, it was a toss up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Siglo VI single, followed closely by a Connie 2. Both singles I had in Havana.

Connie 2 splits people. I love them!

Was it a one off or have you enjoyed them for a while?

16 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Connie 2 splits people. I love them!

Was it a one off or have you enjoyed them for a while?

I think I mentioned it the other day but I got a 6er the second time you put them up. I wasn't blown away. Tasted like "generic Connie" to me. And they were all overfilled and plugged but the PerfecDraw took care of it. 

This one I got from El Faro. They only had one box and it was for singles. Didn't check the code but I'm sure it was recent. At $8 what the hell. It was terrific. Like a richer, fuller Connie 1. If they all smoked like that I would prefer it over the 1, especially at $220/box. And I do love the Bohemios vitola. 

So yes, it was a one-off, but I'll be grabbing at least a few more singles when I'm back in June and if comparable I will be loading up. Only $1 more than the 1? Yes please. I saw plenty there, although the strangest thing was shops either seemed to have the 1 or the 2 but not both. Same with the Punch La Isla and SC La Cabana. Shops had tons of one but not both. Stock was all over the place. 

FYI, I saw no Connie B anywhere. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MC Double Edmundo, ULE MAY 15. All of these have been good, this one was firing all cylinders.

• Like 4