...And just like that Cohiba and Trinidad have disappeared!

22 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

Get an email stating it was from a cached page. Bullshit.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly which site you're referring to. They have major caching problems. You can do hard resets on the website and still be shown last month's promos. Ridiculous. I always open these sites in incognito now just to make sure i'm looking at the latest. It's kind of ridiculous

• Sad 1

I'm in playa del carmen now, the guy at lcdh offered hidalgos at relatively ok price for a box.... I was gonna grab it today, and they literally removed all the cohibas, montecristo 1935s and linea de oro today from shelves. What a sad day for Habanos lovers. I still grabbed RA ER mexico and singles of duke for my friend though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

51 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Just gearing up for the price hike I guess. emoji2369.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. If they bought at the old price, hold it for a short while and sell it at a much higher price nobody should be surprised. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Wishing I went deep on Esmeraldas! I only have 12 left. Now I wish I woulda got even more Coloniales when they were $230 a box last year 

I bought some Esmeraldas from the store before the shortage hit and shut it down. Accidentally hit 2 boxes and didn't realize it until after I completed the order. How lucky could I get? Lol. 

• Like 3

I’m down to only 10 Esmeraldas left. Was impossible for me to find another box anywhere. Was to slow on 24:24. Guess I’ll have to really savor these last 10. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, BoliDan said:

I remember when people were freaking out when CoRos hit 600 a box. Glad I snatched up a couple red stickers back then.

I remember freaking out when CoRo hit 450+ a box lol. I remember the days when one could get clearance Siglo IV from FOH for 275-290 a box.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, BoliDan said:

I remember when people were freaking out when CoRos hit 600 a box. Glad I snatched up a couple red stickers back then.

I’m not much of a Cohibaphile, but one night while on a slight rum bender I bought a box of sub $600 red dot Coro and woke up the next morning praying I wasn’t the drunken fool that won the night. 😳

I now consider myself an astute buyer! 🤣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, dangolf18 said:

I remember freaking out when CoRo hit 450+ a box lol. I remember the days when one could get clearance Siglo IV from FOH for 275-290 a box.

Yes i remember the days of 375 Lanceros, 500 esplendidos. Glad I went heavy back then, not that many years ago. Haven't bought any Cohiba since well before covid came upon us. 

• Like 4

On 5/5/2022 at 2:41 PM, Nevrknow said:

Get an email stating it was from a cached page. Bullshit. Order cancelled.

If it was a cached page how were you able to add it to your cart and pay for it? They clearly had "seller's remorse". 

I know the site. You have to go into your cookie settings and delete them all before their page refreshes, which is the only site of any kind I've had that issue with. I thought it was just Chrome but apparently not. 

• Like 1