Poker Update

I was wondering where the email was for tonight. It’s been awhile since I have been able to play but work project was taking up Thurs night. Hopefully you are able to keep it going   

• Like 1

Oh, alright... Le’mme see if I can figure this out on my computer. 😔

4 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

For God’s sake sign in early in case there’s an update. We can ill afford anyone not making it on time! 😂

Mate, Why do you decrease the opportunity that I can get cigars. 🤣

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nevrknow said:

This game is rigged! No way I could have lost. Surely it wasn't the rum. And stop calling me surely.

Huh? I what?  Nevermind.

Horseshoe at yossie! 🤣🤣🤣

I actually tried to sign up last night, but the rum stood in the way from even getting that accomplished... 😔

• Haha 1

Schedule has kept me away for the better part of ‘22.  Going to make a better effort to make it, as I enjoy breaking away and chumming it up with you all.

Thanks for keeping it going, Steve!

• Like 3

On 5/5/2022 at 2:39 PM, MoeFOH said:

The weekly poker game has been a great success and a heap of fun, since its reintroduction... however, numbers at the tables have dwindled significantly of late. :looking:

A host of factors could be involved to cause this but the bottom line is we need to assess its viability going forward. 🤔

Good news... Cigar prizes are back!! :spotlight: With the advent of supply issues, we obviously had to rein things in across the board. Hopefully we're seeing the tide turn... in any case, for now, two-cigar sampler will be the prize each week:cigar:

All going well, we'll also revert to having a bigger prize tournament every so often. 🏆 

Let's assess, see how participation goes, and hopefully poker survives long-term... it's certainly a great little outlet for members and a great addition to the community - over to you! :thumbsup:

I have never played on FOH but if someone can kindly point me to the where and how to sign up and the schedule, I can probably make it regularly.