The Palmetto Puff! Happening again in Charleston, SC, on June 30th.

Hi All, 

Some will recall the postings from last year's inaugural PP event.  It was a great, great time.  That was the first time I'd ever tried a variety of cigars purposely paired with different courses of a meal -- and Carlito was good fun.  

I just learned that tickets will go on sale on this Friday, the 13th...

IMG_8442.jpeg

Many thanks to fellow FOH friend, RJake, who first brought this to my attention!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Glass Half Full said:

Just a follow-up on last evening's Palmetto Puff event -- a wonderful time had by all!  

The morning's special cigar sale was well attended, and appreciated right away by many.  That picture was taken @ 9am!  :)

The evening's dinner was delicious and the pairings incredible!  Wonderfully tasty and thoughtful food and drinks pairings (with the cigars) by Edmunds Oast.  (...Though felt I had to save the FFOX 25th Anniversary for another day.  I didn't think it I could give it the attention deserved as my 3rd cigar last night, and at the late hour.  Luckily there were others to enjoy in it's place.  A very generous event!)  

Carlito was quite the gracious host, as always, and the auction of his personal selection of cigars raised well over $31,000 for his Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.  

Can't wait for next year!

FWIW, if this was on a weekend instead of a Thursday I would have been there. But two hour drive from Myrtle beach area to Charleston. Could not make it on a weekday. Looks like a good time.

Putting this in perspective : a single opus 25th sells in minutes in secondary groups for 400$ + and they are begged to be sold at that. I think this is what HSA is striving to achieve. BTW the 25th tastes 98% like a 18 dollar one lol