Interview with PCC CEO

1 hour ago, therealrsr said:

Would be very interesting to see the "off the record" responses to a few of those questions.

Yah, it’s a bit bland overall but it seems that cards are being kept very close to the vest currently.  I wonder why the shyness about stating general sales and import figures?  

2 hours ago, Digi said:

Yah, it’s a bit bland overall but it seems that cards are being kept very close to the vest currently.  I wonder why the shyness about stating general sales and import figures?  

Financial, legal, political reasons... or all three 😁

• Like 4

So I’m guessing that I’ll wait for my $750 box of Reyes to arrive... 😔

8 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

So I’m guessing that I’ll wait for my $750 box of Reyes to arrive... 😔

Take it easy, Reyes should only be $500. :wink2:

Esmeraldas and Topes will be $750. For 12. 

I must say, thinking Esmeralda and Topes are $50+ cigars is flat-out buffoonery. HSA will discover this the hard way. 

Don't get me wrong, I like Trini as much as the next guy but they are not on that level. While the occasional Cohiba might be significantly better than most other regular production there are plenty of regular production just as good as most Trini. I'll take a good Monte DE just as often as a good Esmeralda. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Bring back the Robusto T's!

Decent cigar, but over priced at the time and didn't last very long at all. 

8 hours ago, SCgarman said:

Decent cigar, but over priced at the time and didn't last very long at all. 

Best Trini I ever had was a 2012 RT. I never had a Robustos Extra but I've heard they were even better. 

13 hours ago, Lord Verulam said:

if esmeralda and topes are going to be that expensive, i cant wait to sell mine lol 

Me too. There were still a couple boxes of Esmeralda and Topes in Cuba in Apr for $150 and $160. I grabbed some ML for $120. I'm hoping I can find some more in June. In my opinion, that's where prices should be for them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Best Trini I ever had was a 2012 RT. I never had a Robustos Extra but I've heard they were even better.

The Trinidad Robustos Extra were indeed pretty good. I lamented smoking my last one in September 2020.

• Like 1