What are we going to do about Cohiba. Is this situation Cohiba worthy?

what am I going to do with my Cohiba?  

276 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not au fait with the hay...........I don't see the sass in the lemongrass.........Ill keep my money and forgo the honey 

Just to be clear, I am not the John referenced in the e-mail above. I don't intend to smoke them any more or less than I used to in the past, but I have been steadily rationing over the years due

I’ve got about 10 Espys left from a box of petacas i bought in Havana. Couple of boxes of Siglo IVs, IIIs, a box of IIs, one box of VIs, and about 8 boxes of Medio Siglos. I can still recall when I wo

My CC journey started recently as of last September.  So I’ve never seen the availability I hear stories about, and didn’t vote in this poll because I’ve never bought Cohiba and didn’t want to muddy the waters. 

I won’t buy Cohiba anytime soon, maybe one day in the future, but I can’t justify the spend now- even before the price hike. 

I splurged on a Full Cab of Lusi, but wouldnt spend similar money on a box of Cohiba. 
I’ve fallen head over heels for the Connie 2, with an espresso. It is the most enjoyable cigar I’ve had to date. 

• Like 1