Prove it's not cohiba

27 minutes ago, Fezztone said:

Well, if you’re an attorney like your profile seems to suggest, they already knew they would be taken advantage of.  At their expense of course. 

8B3067A1-61C5-4AEA-B4AA-A8C260CFB352.gif

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Fezztone said:

Well, if you’re an attorney like your profile seems to suggest, they already knew they would be taken advantage of.  At their expense of course. 

No free fauxhibas for you then

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, dominattorney said:

No free fauxhibas for you then

Lol. Ok! Out of curiosity, do you sell on Bond Roberts? Asking for some golfers I know 😉

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dominattorney said:

Yea, but you can't afford me. 

Maybe I can as I can afford to give out 4 Legit Siglo II. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Box press might give it away.

I will say that I did incorrectly guess that a BPC was a Siglo II in one of the blind tasting competitions. I still can't believe it was a BPC and to this day I've never had a BPC that tasted like it. 

• Like 4

Being a pig... as my profile indicates... I will take any Cuban cigar you give me. Gladly. Does not mean that if it is shit, I won't drop it right in your golf bag...! As you might guess I would right from my profile!!!

-the Pig

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Meh. HSA have been doing out for years (allegedly, I must add as there's them thar attorneys about). Did you tell them?

Sent by spooky action at a distance

@Akela3rd I did tell them, but as you'd expect these folks were not connoisseurs. Anyone who'd had a siglo II recently would immediately have been confused by the box press. I just had the bolivar at the top of my humidor and didn't want to go digging for the PLPC at the back. No one smokes Cubans routinely in this group so they were just happy to get something, and one guy was like wow Cohiba, nice. I told them after that they were bolivar PC and thr one guy who actually does routinely smoke NC cigars more than once in a blue moon asked how he could buy a box. He thoroughly enjoyed it and thought it would be affordable whereas when he thought it was Cohiba he didn't feel like spending what he believed to be the cost. 

I had one myself which I'll review for the FRW comp. It was a great smoke. 

• Like 1