The next time you are in London: Havana Cigar Exchange - 1A St. James's Street

I was lucky enough to meet Pavel on my last trip to london just before he was opening up this store and he was such a wonderful and knowledgeable guy.  I'm excited to visit his store the next time I'm in town as well as Ajay's new place as well.

• Like 3

Nice! I visited the cigars shop and lounge in Harrods when I was in London a few years ago. London prices made me grateful to have access to this place and the the cigars I've been able to accumulate.

1 hour ago, joeypots said:

Nice! I visited the cigars shop and lounge in Harrods when I was in London a few years ago. London prices made me grateful to have access to this place and the the cigars I've been able to accumulate.

London prices remind me of buying anything in an airport.  Somehow they have lost all sense of reality and a croissant sandwich costs 28 dollars.  

17 minutes ago, RDB said:

@Elpresidente Daft question, but can you smoke in there? 

@asudevil08 London is a big place… there are parts of it that cater for the global super rich, where prices are ridiculous. But it’s not all like that. 

Of course - I'm simply referencing the aformentioned places - the sauters, no 6s, davidoffs of the world.