WINNER ANNOUNCED!! The Good Oil Review Weekend - Prize: Premium Sampler!!

The Good Oil Review Weekend

Prize Premium Sampler!!

No, this is not some ganja vaping or weird cigar & massage fetish comp... although we will run one of either of those if demand surfaces... :D 

To have the "Good Oil" is an Aussie phrase that means to have the reliable information on something. I'm not sure how widely the phrase is used outside of Aus, but there you go if you didn't know. :spotlight: 🇦🇺

So, this review weekend is purely about divulging your good oil on either cigars or your smoking process, habits, etc.

Examples: 

"The '18 BBF's are smoking great right now..."

"This NC is knocking it out of the park for me..."

"My drink pairing is always an OJ now after watching FOH's amazing drink pairing FOHrensics episode... ":D

"I've found this cigar goes great with my recipe for..."

"My cigar smoking haven, this place is my go-to, and it just enhances the experience..."

You get the idea. Pick a cigar, review, include pics, and give us the good oil from your experiences. Whatever it is! :cigar: 

Post your pics in the FOH Competitions Noticeboard & Gallery for extra tickets in the draw.

Drawn Wed 25th May (Bris time) :party:

Follow these guidelines to submit your entry:

1. Start a new topic in the Waterhole

2. Title your review in this format (so we can track entries): Montecristo No.2 XYZ DEC 21 (TGORW)*

3. Write your review, include some photos, score it in your own way, ensuring you give us the theme detail required. 

4. If you don't have a box code then just give us the year... or as much info as you can. 

(3 reviews max per member)

Done!!

Have fun with it, and have a great weekend, folks!! :thumbsup:

*(TGORW = The Good Oil Review Weekend)

• Like 4

Thanks to all who entered - nice little collection of reviews for this theme! :clap:

The random draw winner is @Sir Diggamus!!

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email)  to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks again to all participants. Next comp details will be up soon - stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! The Good Oil Review Weekend - Prize: Premium Sampler!!
40 minutes ago, Sir Diggamus said:

Thank you! Details sent. 

👍😀. I think these contests are meant to keep us from throwing tantys when we aren’t the 1st 200 emails that @WarriorPrincess gets in the micro-second after 24-24 is posted! 😂 Way 2 B my brother!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...and you look fabulous in the new shirt! 😀👍

• Like 1