Tatuaje Black Petit Corona (TGORW)

Great review and thank you! Just acquired 2 boxes of Black band petite Piramides, or as they are, torpedoes I guess lol. We adored them when we were so new at smoking cigars back in 2010 or so. Friends we knew here in FOH then liked them too. 

I am pretty sure, like pot today, I am finding Tatuaje a different strength and variety then back then.  Going to let them age as you suggest and give them a go.

CB

• Like 2

13 hours ago, canadianbeaver said:

Great review and thank you! Just acquired 2 boxes of Black band petite Piramides, or as they are, torpedoes I guess lol. We adored them when we were so new at smoking cigars back in 2010 or so. Friends we knew here in FOH then liked them too. 

I am pretty sure, like pot today, I am finding Tatuaje a different strength and variety then back then.  Going to let them age as you suggest and give them a go.

CB

Yes, I agree much of the Tatujae blends have changed a bit. Not better or worse just different. Smoke one fresh and see what you think. They may be exactly what you want right now! 

7 hours ago, djrey said:

Yes, I agree much of the Tatujae blends have changed a bit. Not better or worse just different. Smoke one fresh and see what you think. They may be exactly what you want right now! 

We are going to go for two of these PP’s if it warms up a bit outside tonight lolol

CB

• Like 1