Nudies Update.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a quick Nudies update.  We will be offering the N1 (Lancero) and N3 (Carlota)  again in June (mid to late). That will likely do it for this year.  Shipping from Miami.  Blend nearly fin

One for next year. (Nudies humidor boxes).  For now, we will run with the  "no box, no bands, no bullshit"  mantra. 

To be fair, I believe the change will be minor. The past two weeks has convinced me that Cohiba will be fine, Trinidad will need some luck and that the rest of the range was  underpriced (taking out g

Awesome! Great to hear. Looking forward to trying these--I missed the boat the first time around. Definitely excited for the Dalia. 

58 minutes ago, atzemis said:

Neat! Any chance of doing a small sampler rather than 25 or 30 for those who just want to test them out? 

Let's see how it pans out. 

Early stages for us out of Miami.  I Don't want to spook the horses too early 😉

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bmac said:

I will await my invitation to be included on the US tasting panel.I have the palette of a goat and can be bought.😀

Wooohoooo!

Perfect! :rotfl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

They are going to be crackers and available last quarter.

Sounds like a good excuse to by oneself a large quantity of nudies for Christmas!

• Like 1

Differences between dalias and Churchill? Imagine the smaller ring gauge might be have slightly more oomph? 

I typically enjoy NC's that are smaller ring gauge as opposed to larger.  As long as the N1 Lancero's are being offered, I am a buyer.

6 hours ago, RichG said:

Are we getting a dalia and a Churchill!?

I believe the 47 rg is a shortened 109.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally broke open a bundle of each.  So far I prefer the larger #1 to shorter dahlia.  Smoking one of each about once a week on the weekends.  Very satisfied with them.  I like them!  Other than that I can't really comment on how they stack up against other NC's as I don't often smoke any.  :lol3:  Probably the last ones I had were a few old Fuente Masterpieces that were in the singles drawer for about 10 - 15 years.  Heh.

14 hours ago, Meklown said:

Are we talking continuous runs or will each batch be released seasonally? 

With the sea change in where purchasers' coin is going to go from this point, this becomes a timely question.