Introduction

BL68MUSTANG

Greetings:

EL Presidente and Friends of Habanos just signed up and was referred by Strayvector. I live in Tucson, Az and have been smoking Habanos for 15 years. Cherry popper was a RJ Church Hill and it was all over after that. I have had three of your stock and have been impressed with the quality and equals EMS. Had a RJ Hermosos 2 today and it was great. So, I will be making my run at obtianing the magic number as one member put shameless post.

Regards, Brian

I had this hair seven years ago and bought a matching numbers 68 mustang coupe. I wanted to live a part of my high school years that never happened. The beast as the wife called was totally taken apart and rebuilt which took me five years. The beast was a bondo bucket from front to back and today has no bondo. I meet a mustang restorer who all his life has only worked on mustangs. This guy has never contributed to social security having a real job. One of his customers cars was in July 2005 Mustang Monthly 66 black special K. The editors qoute "Of all things we can appreciate about this Mustang, the car's craftmanship leads the list." This was a great experience to learn from a person who is craftsman and have pride of ownership. I currently have a 67 coupe which is in worst shape than the first. This could be another couple of paragraphs.

Regards, Brian

Welcome aboard. You sound like someone that really takes their hobby seriously. I believe the word for it is... passion. I believe you will find many here that are very passionate about Habanos. No doubt you will enjoy your time spent here. We are all one big happy family. That is as long as El Prez doesn't send us any plugged cigars! :lookaround:

Seriously, I doubt you will find a better message board when it comes to cigars. And there is no better purveyor of smokes in the world! Just remember that FOH is a puppet regime; the world believes El Presidente is our fearless leader. The one who really pulls the strings around here and is the brains, smarts and looks behind the whole operation is The First Lady... Lisa.:yes:

» Welcome Brian.

»

» Nice to have you and your experience on board.

»

» As I am the pre-eminent fisherman on FOH....any help you need...just drop

» me a line ;-)

Welcome but be carefull. El Prez. would be lucky to catch a brown- eyed mullet in tidal pool with a net. Ask another for fishing advice.

• 4 weeks later...