New here. . .

SuperT

Hello all! I heard about this place's sister site (Czar) some time ago. Haven't really checked it out much lately, then it was brought to my attention again.

I'm from Jacksonville, FL. 30 years old, married for a about 5 1/2 years and have an amazing 6 month old son.

Been smoking cigars off and on (mostly on) for the past 10-11ish years. Started in college with Non-Cubans and recently (last 2-3 years) started smoking every Cuban cigar I can get my hands on. I'm the proud owner of an Aristocrat Mini that is full to the gills and I'm looking for a solution for overflow and ageing.

A few favorites are Bolivar PC, ERDM Choix, PLPC, Fonseca Cosacos, MC#4, PSD4, RASS, SP Sanchos, Dip#2, etc, etc. (I could go on and on).

I've been reading and trying to learn the flow of the board for the last week or so while getting the kinks worked out of my account - getting a password. I was beginning to think you had some kind of SuperT filter on here!

I recognize many faces here and look forward to meeting the others. I'll put my $.02 in when I feel I can contribute and I'll throw a few reviews up on the board too.

Best regards,

T

» an Aristocrat Mini that is full to the gills and I'm looking for a

» solution for overflow and ageing.

I have the perfect solution for you, just send all your overflow to me and I will gladly take care of it for you;-)

Greetings and Welcome:waving:

Greetings Tony,

Good to meet you on yet another fine cigar board. Seriously, do you follow me around? :lookaround: LMAO

You'll do just great here. Lot's of fun and knowledgeable people to learn and share info with.

Just don't take any fishing lessons from Rob or Ken :rotfl:

Enjoy and have fun

Tampa

• 3 weeks later...