Top Posters In This Topic

» LMAO @ Charlie............

»

» Glad that you made it here my friend. Now if you order this month don't

» forget your friend that invited you here, see the monthly specials and it

» is well explained LOL

»

» S & H is known around many cigar circles as an honest, generous and true

» lover of the Habano leaf. Great addition here!

»

» Since Rob & Lisa takes care of us with the smokes, Ken with the libations,

» some of the members are hungry, S & H, think you can make a sammich or two?

No doubt Chuck. S & H, howz bout one a doze Cheney Sammiches!

Fedex overnight brotha mang!

Hi S & H

Welcome to the wonderful world of Friends of Habanos :-D As I can see you are fitting in nicely with our group of fun loving and crazy larrikans.

If I can help you with anything just drop me a line.

BTW I must say you deserve a big :clap: for your amount of posts......very impressed.

TFL

Sounds like Philly is in the HOUSE! stogies&hoagies... okay, give it up. WHere are you from my man? Hoagies is definitely from the Philly area! :-D

Welcome aboard S&H... S&H, hey didn't that used to be the name of those Green Stamps? S&H Green Stamps, you know the ones where you would pull into the gas station and they would give you stamps that you would put into a booklet. Collect enough stamps and you could get something for free. This goes aways back folks. I want to say late 60's early 70's for S&H Green Stamps. [ ... we now return you to your regularly scheduled program... ]

Anyway, welcome to the family S&H! I think you will enjoy your stay!

» »

WHere are you from my man? Hoagies is definitely from the Philly area!

» :-D

»

» I'm from about 2 - 3 hours north east of Philly. A little place called Colts Neck (by Freehold, Red Bank, Asbury Park). been in the south about 30+ yrs. We used to buy produce at the Philly farmers market for our restaurant back in the '60's

S+H grrenstamps, man you are dating yourself. LOL Glad there are some old timers here.

Born in Boston... Raised in Woodbury Heights, NJ (Glassboro area)... now reside in New Castle, Delaware. Yeah, when I heard hoagies I just started busting up. Looks like I'm not the only one that has heard of S&H Green Stamps. 44 years young here my friend! Good to have you aboard. And SLOW DOWN on the posts. There is plenty of time to catch up. LOL, it's hard for me to keep up with all of your posts!;-)

» » Greetings,

» » I just got off the information highway, and figured I'd say hello.

» »

» » Tampa gave me directions how to get here.

»

» Hey there S&H. I'm also a newb here, see some familiar "faces" from around

» the net though. Looking forward to soaking up some info here.:-)

Anod of course ordering some smokes wouldn't hurt either. nothing wrong with shopping around.:-D

» » » »

» »

» » I think I'm gonna make it.

»

» I like you already.

Rob referred to me as a Larrikin some years past and my wife still says he was calling an ass hole but I refuse to believe it. Harmless fun loving prankster, we're all good here bro.