New member introduction

kjellfrick

Hello all!

From the far shores of Scandinavia and the deepest reaches of inland Sweden, I greet you all. I came into this habit (yes, habit already) half a year ago. I decided to try Cuban cigars on a whim and immediately found smoking cigars immensely satisfying. My deepest regret is that i didn't try this long before now, but I just have to make up for lost time, haven't I? Lots of lost time - I'm past 50 already!

I make my living as a teacher and I seem to spend my salary on cigars. Two full humidors and one full plastidor and there is absolutely no way this is enough. There are so many tasty treats ahead and I'm resolved to try all of them :-P .

Well I don't presume to know very much about cigars and I certainly wouldn't dare to review a cigar yet, but hey I love the Hoyo de Monterreys, the Bolivars, Punch and Cohibas I´ve smoked so far! And there are many more, some even waiting in my humidors right now. Oh joy, oh blessed fortune! :-D

Here's to billowing clouds of smoke!

Skål

Kjell

Thank You. Bullshit sounds fine, hehe! BTW, have you ever played Bullshit Bingo? Let's say you are about to suffer a long speach or presentation by some boring person. Get your pals together and let each of you make a list of 5 bullshit words that you expect to come up in the presentation. You know, words like teamwork, global, well you get my drift, right? The first one of you to achieve Bingo stands up and calls out loudly: Bullshit Bingo!!! :-D This person will gain immense respect in your group!

:-)

Kjell

» Good to have you aboard. I like Sweden's chances in Olympic Hockey as

» Forsberg is by far my favorite player in the NHL. You have found a good

» place and I think you will enjoy your time here.

Thank You! I sure hope I can smoke an Olympic victory cigar for the hockey team soon. Until then I keep my eyes crossed ;-)

Kjell

Thank you all. Looking forward to explore the wisdom and folly of this place. I have to rush now, though, 'cause I'm heading an expedition to a power plant with a group of student. During the lunch break me and a fellow teacher plan to raid the local tobacconist who actually sells cubans. It' always nice to forage in new places, don't you think? Variety and surprise is the wellspring of a happy life!

On your toes everybody!

Kjell

» Welcome! Out of curiousity, what do you teach?

I teach science, since I started out as an ecologist. However, an early interest in the digital world spearheaded my move into teaching computer science, digital art, movie editing, web design and whatnot.

Kjell