Greetings, from a new member

badhangover

Hello to all,

I have kindly been referred to this forum by Chuck, the great Tampa1257.

My name is Raymond. I am 35 and live in Southern California. I am divorced and have a 16 year old son (occasional headache). I work in law enforcement within the region.

I have been an occasional cigar smoker for a few years, ramping up my interest within the past three or so years. Thus far, my experience has been exclusively within N/C's (unless you count the rare south of the border foray and visit to the Tijuana LCDH).

I have only very recently stumbled into the world of cigar forums and Cuban cigars. Chuck has been exceptionally helpful of my painful ignorance in this arena. I regret that I cannot immediately contribute to the forum as each of you can, but I look forward to improving my knowledge and bestowing what I learn to other newcomers (after many many moons) to the best of my abilities.

At the risk of seguing into a singles ad, my interests include a good scotch/red wine/red ale, loud rock concerts, museums, small theater, mountain biking, poker and sailing.

I look forward to learning more from and about each of you.

Raymond

» Hello to all,

»

» I have kindly been referred to this forum by Chuck, the great Tampa1257.

»

»

» My name is Raymond. I am 35 and live in Southern California. I am

» divorced and have a 16 year old son (occasional headache). I work in law

» enforcement within the region.

»

» I have been an occasional cigar smoker for a few years, ramping up my

» interest within the past three or so years. Thus far, my experience has

» been exclusively within N/C's (unless you count the rare south of the

» border foray and visit to the Tijuana LCDH).

»

» I have only very recently stumbled into the world of cigar forums and

» Cuban cigars. Chuck has been exceptionally helpful of my painful

» ignorance in this arena. I regret that I cannot immediately contribute to

» the forum as each of you can, but I look forward to improving my knowledge

» and bestowing what I learn to other newcomers (after many many moons) to

» the best of my abilities.

»

» At the risk of seguing into a singles ad, my interests include a good

» scotch/red wine/red ale, loud rock concerts, museums, small theater,

» mountain biking, poker and sailing.

»

» I look forward to learning more from and about each of you.

»

»

» Raymond

welcome!!!

Raymond is good people, I believe that he will be able to make a contribution here as well as to learn.

Raymond, I suggest that you read, and find out about the different people here, many of whom you will find you already know. Have fun and enjoy the boards. Lots and fun around here.

There are advantages to posters here, once El Prez returns from Cuba, you will find out what some of his specials are, and the Lovely First Lady (Lisa) will take good care of you as well as your credit card LMAO, but in a good way!

Law enforcement... uh oh. Just kidding. Welcome to the FOH Family. I cannot speak to much about the other forums; this is really the only place I come to. We have many knowledgeable folks here that know their cigars. Cigars, drinks and telling lies is what we do here.

One last thing: there is this guy named El Prez ... he thinks he runs the place. Don't fall for his schtick! He ain't the one you want to get to know. Make good with the First Lady . She is the answer to all your problems on this forum!:wink: