We need a new catagory

smk819

Could'nt agree more smk819..................... I suppose as a forum grows so will the categories, just to make it easy to find your interests at the time.

I would have to congratulate FOH so far. The website is constructed pretty good compared to some shockers out there.

In the near future it may be a good idea to ask what the FOH members would like to see on the site.................. I'll put my two bobs worth in as I would like to see a single scroll down window on the shop site so you can view the all the cigars of a particular maker without having to click through the next screens.;-)

I agree. Its nice to see the forum bloom but I find myself visiting less as it takes so long to screen out the newbie howdies. Any potentially cigar related topics are getting diluted.

No doubt. I've been busy for a couple of days so I check the board and boom loads of new members, which is a good thing.

An Introductions thread is a great idea.;-)

» Done.

»

» I will streamline it further whenI meet with Jason Thursday.

Hey Prezman, hows about a pic section with just topless bigbooby girls smoking the daily selection & maybe, just MAYBE giving a review... all topless, of course.:-P