Pictures Of Your Humi/Cabs/Coolidors

KB24

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite finished yet. I need shelves.  It was part of a recent home remodeling project so I could graduate from Rubbermaid bins.  LOL  It was a last minute idea, and I'm surprised my wife went along

Here is my contribution. Posted it in a thread on one of the other sections. Late 1800s British cabinet. Has a picture of a man smoking a pipe on the front. Added glass to seal the open airways and si

Figured I may as well jump in on this thread. I was rocking a couple Wineadors and a cooler or two when I finally decided to fulfill a dream and got this guy. Love it! Now all my stash is in one

• 2 months later...

A friend of mine has the old tower humidore from the Tropicana,at the time it was run by the mob,it was probubly at the time one of the best you could buy! I have absolutly no idea what condition it's in going to go look at it next weekend! If it's still in good shape it would be A great score! I will post pictures of it if I get it!

I just hope it is'nt cracked or warped,been in storage over twenty years!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Looks like we're due for some more updates.

Once I get the chance I'll get some new photos to post - it's great seeing everyone's collections!

• 5 weeks later...

Here is my closet humi I just finished. Being from the USA I have a pretty good NC collection, but I'm working on getting more Cubans as we speak. Bought some Bolivar Beli's and Cohiba Siglo II's and am almost out. Gotta step my game up!

20140312_195537.jpg

20140312_195602.jpg

20140312_195641.jpg

20140312_195620.jpg

20140312_195631.jpg

20140312_195636.jpg

wow...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My growing collection, soon to be joined by some PSP Cuaba Distinguidos, HQ HUHC and HQ Partagas Shorts. Up until late last year I would just buy fivers to try new things. The "collecting" bug has taken hold. I actually caught myself looking at my fiances ring one night and trying to calculate how many boxes it translated into...

post-24689-0-26087000-1429679418_thumb.j

post-24689-0-03234000-1429679683_thumb.j

• Like 1

Here is my closet humi I just finished. Being from the USA I have a pretty good NC collection, but I'm working on getting more Cubans as we speak. Bought some Bolivar Beli's and Cohiba Siglo II's and am almost out. Gotta step my game up!

20140312_195537.jpg

20140312_195602.jpg

20140312_195641.jpg

20140312_195620.jpg

20140312_195631.jpg

20140312_195636.jpg

Very nice!

Had to take a picture of the expert-level Tetris I had to play to fit the contents of my built-in humidor into two coolers for moving...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1429698582.863972.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1429698594.181338.jpg

You're a master Claus!

When are you moving?

You're a master Claus!

When are you moving?

I literally could not fit a single additional box... took me three attempts at fitting everything. Of course, I have a couple of boxes in the mail still innocent.gif

These are the two new coolers joining my two existing equally full coolers of the same size.

Well, first my house is going on the market in the next week - should sell quickly given how hot the market is at the moment. Then I will have to find and buy a new place... My guess is I am moving end of May. Where to is currently up in the air (still south bay, though).

I literally could not fit a single additional box... took me three attempts at fitting everything. Of course, I have a couple of boxes in the mail still innocent.gif

These are the two new coolers joining my two existing equally full coolers of the same size.

Well, first my house is going on the market in the next week - should sell quickly given how hot the market is at the moment. Then I will have to find and buy a new place... My guess is I am moving end of May. Where to is currently up in the air (still south bay, though).

Buying a new home is an opportunity to remodel a humidor room into the mix. Just saying...

• Like 1

Buying a new home is an opportunity to remodel a humidor room into the mix. Just saying...

Walk-in!!! (If I can afford a big enough house)

• Like 1

I'm already working over my fiancé to let me do this when we sell our town home and buy a sfh. I keep telling her it will ensure that I never steal her Tupperware again for overflow.

If by South Bay you mean south of SF, I don't envy you, happy I moved out when I did. Couldn't afford a house I'd want down there now.

I can't wait to buy my first house for this exact reason.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to buy my first house for this exact reason.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Unless you plan to live in that first house from most of your adult life I would rethink that idea

As cool as they are, Walk in Humidors don't really add a lot of resale value

• Like 1